Hey guys, I've wanted a tattoo for a while but never been too sure about what to get and wanted something Muse like to show my appreciation for them.

One idea was to get a few shadows from the absolution cover on my should floating from the back over to the front.

Idea two is the shadows that walk up the stairwells that have been used on the Resistance tour, was thinking about having the stairwell wrapping around my arm just from above the elbow and going upwards.

Anyone else had ideas along these lines? Or similar ones.

Not being funny but why would you want something the same as what other people have?

Don't copy other people just for the sake of getting a muse tattoo . find your own design, your own way to celebrate your love for them, fair play if someone has already got that design but think for yourself yeah?

If that's what you want then that's what you get, don't rely on other people for something you may regret later because you couldn't think for yourself :p

Not being funny but why would you want something the same as what other people have?

Don't copy other people just for the sake of getting a muse tattoo . find your own design, your own way to celebrate your love for them, fair play if someone has already got that design but think for yourself yeah?

If that's what you want then that's what you get, don't rely on other people for something you may regret later because you couldn't think for yourself :p

Ok fair point on the absolution shadows but what about the other idea I posted about the stair well?

Like I said, why are you asking for other people's opinions on what to get?

Just get what YOU want

I don't get why people keep going on about getting what you want or thinking for themselves. Asking for people's opinions on a tattoo idea doesn't make it any less original or meaningful. And if anything, it might result in deciding not to get a tattoo that is actually really fucking ugly or something. I just don't get it.

I don't get why people keep going on about getting what you want or thinking for themselves. Asking for people's opinions on a tattoo idea doesn't make it any less original or meaningful. And if anything, it might result in deciding not to get a tattoo that is actually really fucking ugly or something. I just don't get it.

There's a difference about asking for someones opinion and flat out getting someone to pick it for you . . If you're that indecisive don't get a tattoo

There's a difference about asking for someones opinion and flat out getting someone to pick it for you . . If you're that indecisive don't get a tattoo

All the questioner did was ask if anyone has had ideas along those line of theirs, or similar. They didn't say 'pick my tattoo for me'. As far as I can tell, they were just asking for opinions.

We don't all come up with the perfect tattoo idea at the exact moment we first consider getting one done.

All the questioner did was ask if anyone has had ideas along those line of theirs, or similar. They didn't say 'pick my tattoo for me'. As far as I can tell, they were just asking for opinions.

We don't all come up with the perfect tattoo idea at the exact moment we first consider getting one done.

Thank for defending me kitty. I really don't come on the forums too often so didn't expect to come back and see the replies and I did just want feedback on the ideas not a bunch of insults.

I got my Muse tattoo done today :) It was very random because I wasn't expecting my tattoo artist to be free till July, so it was a nice surprise, especially since it's Bellamy's birthday!

I'll post pics tomorrow since it's all bandaged up right now

:happy:

cant wait to see it!!

The stairs idea is pretty awesome actually, and wrapping around your arm as well. Having some bodies falling around would be neat too. Pretty legit.

+1 to this!

It's an awesome idea! Especially like the idea of having some falling too!

So far don't think I've seen that tattoo on anyone :) I'd go for that one :happy:

opinions, please! :D

so. i've been thinking of getting a tattoo for a while now. specifically, a line from sing for absolution ("the truth burns deep inside and will never die"). it's not so much because it's muse, but because that line really resonates with me and my past. and maybe a little because it's muse :happy:

i want it on my left wrist, but i'm concerned it would be too long. maybe i could condense it to "the truth burns deep inside." assuming that could fit too.

if i do get it, it won't be for a while. at least a year. so, yeah. i don't have any tattoos so this would be my first. any suggestions or opinions? bueller?

opinions, please! :D

so. i've been thinking of getting a tattoo for a while now. specifically, a line from sing for absolution ("the truth burns deep inside and will never die"). it's not so much because it's muse, but because that line really resonates with me and my past. and maybe a little because it's muse :happy:

i want it on my left wrist, but i'm concerned it would be too long. maybe i could condense it to "the truth burns deep inside." assuming that could fit too.

if i do get it, it won't be for a while. at least a year. so, yeah. i don't have any tattoos so this would be my first. any suggestions or opinions? bueller?

well i say if you want the entire line you should get it cause in the end you might regret not getting the whole thing, thats my opinion lol. ive got the entire chorus to a killers song on my back. i was thinking abuot just getting a line from it but then i thought about it and i knew i wouldve ended up wanting the whole thing.

if you want it on your wrist, it depends on how many lines you want it and how big the font would be.but it seems that you have while to think about it, which is a good thing, if you can think about it for a long time and still want it you wont regret it.

but just think about the aspects of it, how big the font will be, what font itll be in, and how many lines you want it in. id type it up a couple times and see what you like most, or write it if you want it in your own writing.

hope this helps some!

well i say if you want the entire line you should get it cause in the end you might regret not getting the whole thing, thats my opinion lol. ive got the entire chorus to a killers song on my back. i was thinking abuot just getting a line from it but then i thought about it and i knew i wouldve ended up wanting the whole thing.

if you want it on your wrist, it depends on how many lines you want it and how big the font would be.but it seems that you have while to think about it, which is a good thing, if you can think about it for a long time and still want it you wont regret it.

but just think about the aspects of it, how big the font will be, what font itll be in, and how many lines you want it in. id type it up a couple times and see what you like most, or write it if you want it in your own writing.

hope this helps some!

heh yeah it does :D i'm thinking a kind of script font. nothing too ostentatious or, you know, obnoxious.

i do want it on my wrist, though. for as long as i can remember fancying getting a tattoo, it's always been for my left wrist. :)

Archived