you should all get a big tattoo on your faces. "I" centre forehead, "heart" left cheek, "MUSE" right cheek. now that would be kool. :rolleyes:

you should all get a big tattoo on your faces. "I" centre forehead, "heart" left cheek, "MUSE" right cheek. now that would be kool. :rolleyes:

:LOL: Seems like a great idea...... :rolleyes:

i think it might look a bit too obvious! :p lol

any body know how much a tattoo, say, 3inches by 2inches will cost?

sorry, but i just think their logo is shit

The logo is good.

Tatoos are shit.

Tatoos of bands make you a groupie.

Groupies are pathetic.

tattoos are cool! :p

i guess i'll just have to be a groupie!

pfft! no biggie!.....im cool! :)

whats so bad about being a groupie?

n e 1 feel free to write whatever! :p

i wonna get two more tattoos of matt bellamys face and one just sayin' muse

Hi dan

are u serious? that would look pretty good actually! in black and white!

hmmmmm... i dont know if id get i done but would like to see some1 with it!

i just need to save up some money now for mine! :D

i wonna get two more tattoos of matt bellamys face and one just sayin' muse

Hi dan

Is that a joke?

Is that a joke?

i hope it is.. two 'more' tattoos implies s/he already has some... :S

Raven

i have a human heart in the middle of my chest with a dagger/broken arrows stuck in it and a banner around it that says "she burns like the sun and i cant look away"

i have a human heart in the middle of my chest with a dagger/broken arrows stuck in it and a banner around it that says "she burns like the sun and i cant look away"

that sounds really cool! have you got a pic of it?

cheers!

I thought I'd dredge this thread up again seeing as how I got my Muse tatoo today! Its the forks from origin of symetry, going down the back of my neck, and underneath it says "darkshines" with balck stars either side. I love it! It looks like a siloette, all balck ink, no orange or shading. Truely beautiful. I'm very pleased! :happy:

I thought I'd dredge this thread up again seeing as how I got my Muse tatoo today! Its the forks from origin of symetry, going down the back of my neck, and underneath it says "darkshines" with balck stars either side. I love it! It looks like a siloette, all balck ink, no orange or shading. Truely beautiful. I'm very pleased! :happy:

That is kewl. I think something like that is better than getting a logo, y'a know? Your tattoo is a bit more thoughtful/original.

Please tell me your joking, you sad fucker.

Go on, get angry, but give it a few years, and see if you regret it, and if you dont? Well, thats a rather obsessive attachment to a band. And they ARE just a band.

Go on, get angry, but give it a few years, and see if you regret it, and if you dont? Well, thats a rather obsessive attachment to a band. And they ARE just a band.

You don't have to be such an ass about it! Muse mean A LOT to some people (myself included). This might seem stupid to you, but don't criticize something you obviously don't understand and know nothing about. They are just a band, yes, but to many they are so much more than that and for good reason! If you've got a problem with that then FALL IN A WELL YOU PEICE OF SHIT :mad:

That's awesome!!!!!!

I wanna see! Post a pic? :)

´they ARE just a band´ ..... hmm.... :indiff:

How many people do you want to get angry ??? :mad:

You twat !!!

I wouldn't have one personally but sayin that is a bit harsh isn't it?

You don't have to be such an ass about it! Muse mean A LOT to some people (myself included). This might seem stupid to you, but don't criticize something you obviously don't understand and know nothing about. They are just a band, yes, but to many they are so much more than that and for good reason! If you've got a problem with that then FALL IN A WELL YOU PEICE OF SHIT :mad:

I agree. Sam sucks ass. Sam should go get fucked in the ass while in prison. Then he'd have a better excuse for acting like he has something up his ass.

I agree. Sam sucks ass. Sam should go get fucked in the ass while in prison. Then he'd have a better excuse for acting like he has something up his ass.

Are you taking the piss :confused:

I'm not good with sarcasm... at least on the internet.