I'm haing japanese symbols on my back, mybae there is a japanese symbol for "muse"?

look in the shop, theres a tee with the japanese muse logo, althoug i would not rate having a traditional chinese tattoo, as they are common and look as tacky as a slag with bleached hair, pink top short skirt and platform boots. But the logo on the tee is good, i was thinking about getting a tattoo, i want something which is simple and modern and very individual. Barcodes are for Neo wannabes, i like tattoos down the forearm, they look kool. Dont get one on your bicep, as its easily stretched. I want my name wrote accross my belly in arabis.

what a rant.

I dont know if you should get the muse logo as a tatoo, something else to do with muse could be good but maybe not the logo. I dont know where you should have it done either, maybe on your back or the back of your neck. I personally wouldn't get the muse logo but its your body.

I dont know if you should get the muse logo as a tatoo, something else to do with muse could be good but maybe not the logo. I dont know where you should have it done either, maybe on your back or the back of your neck. I personally wouldn't get the muse logo but its your body.

Do Muse even have a Muse tattoo? Bit obsessive i think

y would muse have a tattoo of muse? its like getting ur own name tattooed on ur back or somthing!

n e ways iv taken all ur comments into consideration and then ignored them! lol every 1 has a different opinion, some like it some dont etc so i'll just get 1!

cheers 4 ur views thou! :)

i'll post a pic once its done! next month prob!!

Cool i am glad i saw this thread cause i have been thinkin bout getting a muse tatoo when i am 18 for a while now, i think it may be stupied and over the top for a fan to do it if he is like just got a few of there cds and plays then once or twice a month ect.. but if you are a reral fan i cannot see how it is that bad, if you just have it on your back or something it wont really make that much difference, and for me muse has been a big part of me growing up and has got me intersted in many things i would not of thought of doing b4 i heard of muse:confused:

i was think bout havein the muse logo in a black cirlce fading out, with the outlines of the absolution flying men things on the black :cool:

wat do u think :confused:

i think wat eva muse design u could have really it would have to have the logo on in my opinion ;)

if you were a real fan you would get every lyric written by muse tattooed all over your body (leave space for upcoming albums) maybe in chinese or something for the extra funkeh look.

*waits to see how many people take this seriously*

Cool i am glad i saw this thread cause i have been thinkin bout getting a muse tatoo when i am 18 for a while now, i think it may be stupied and over the top for a fan to do it if he is like just got a few of there cds and plays then once or twice a month ect.. but if you are a reral fan i cannot see how it is that bad, if you just have it on your back or something it wont really make that much difference, and for me muse has been a big part of me growing up and has got me intersted in many things i would not of thought of doing b4 i heard of muse:confused:

i was think bout havein the muse logo in a black cirlce fading out, with the outlines of the absolution flying men things on the black :cool:

wat do u think :confused:

i think wat eva muse design u could have really it would have to have the logo on in my opinion ;)

Hmmmmmm .. i like ur idea of the tattoo! may b i'll think about more that just the logo!

cheers!

if i was having one, which is somewhat unlikely, i'd go for the absolution man.

Raven

Lol it would look shit just having he absolution man on its own, cause no-one apart from you would know what it was supposed to mean apart from the odd fan :p

it would look to bold and pain and would look really tacky in my opinion.

yea i know what u mean.., but my tastes havn't changed since 1999 and have no intention to do so! if i do go off muse, very unlikely, the tattoo will remind of what a great band they were (are) and i'll start listening to them again! :p

yea i know what u mean.., but my tastes havn't changed since 1999 and have no intention to do so! if i do go off muse, very unlikely, the tattoo will remind of what a great band they were (are) and i'll start listening to them again! :p

If they go into the "Endlessly" direction then I will go off them.

Lol it would look shit just having he absolution man on its own, cause no-one apart from you would know what it was supposed to mean apart from the odd fan :p

it would look to bold and pain and would look really tacky in my opinion.

exactly!! i would know what it meant and i could quietly laugh at everyone who didn't, and they could quietly laugh at me for having a peculiar tattoo, and everyone would be happy. there should be more laughter in the world.

anyway, as i said, unlikely, cos i doubt i'll like muse this much forever and tattoos are somewhat permenant. if i'm going to display my affections, i prefer earrings, or t-shirts, or similar.

Raven

Archived