dunno where this thread should go!...but hey!....

does n e 1 have a muse tattoo or know of n e 1 that does? if so got a pic? im seriously considering it, but dont know where on my body to get it!

any ideas!?

cheers!

does n e 1 have a muse tattoo or know of n e 1 that does? if so got a pic? im seriously considering it, but dont know where on my body to get it!

any ideas!?

cheers!

i don't have a muse - logo tatoo...but my next tattoo is escape on the back between the scapulas

any ideas!?

cheers!

On your forehead.

T-shits and hair are one thing, but a Muse tatoo..well, I wouldnt go that far. But hey, it`s your skin.

OT: I saw a girl who had the Quake logo tatooed on her neck. That was cool. Get something like that, instead of a lame Muse logo.

i like the idea of a Muse tatoo.. maybe not the logo, probably sumthing completely different.. but i love the word Muse and the way Muse have given it more meaning.. it just resembles emotion and art and inspiration to me.. haha sounds gay i know but its true... i'd get it sumwhere on my back me thinks :) show us sum pics when its done if u get it done!!! :D

I like the idea of getting some kind of Muse related tattoo to remind of of a particular part in my life and the influences they've had on me so that I can look back on it when I get old. Corny as it might sound. Think I'd be to chicken tho :\

every1s saying not to get the logo of muse cos its crap! however im not getting the tattoo because i like the logo im gettting it cos i love the band!!!!

i'll prob get it where jonny knoxville has got his "madison"

Oooh... I'm not a tattoo person myself. I personally wouldn't go with the muse logo... it's a little well... bold and it's not exactly ambiguous. If they had a symbol that represented the band, that wouldn't be too bad (eg QOTSA have that funny little Q) cause you know what it means, and other fans will know what it means, but to the world, it would be just a crazy little tat. Get what I mean?

Oooh... I'm not a tattoo person myself. I personally wouldn't go with the muse logo... it's a little well... bold and it's not exactly ambiguous. If they had a symbol that represented the band, that wouldn't be too bad (eg QOTSA have that funny little Q) cause you know what it means, and other fans will know what it means, but to the world, it would be just a crazy little tat. Get what I mean?

yeh sumthing like that would be so cool :D!!! dont know what tho with muse..

Archived