Hi there. I am having quite the same idea for the past months now, only with a little difference. I don't know if any of you have heard of the non-permanent tattoos, the Henna tattoos (correct me if I'm wrong), anyway no-one mentioned them before, but they seem like a good solution to me. I am thinking about having the muse logo on the outer side of my ankle, with the henna thing. With henna, the tattoo will be on your skin for like a year or so and will eventually fade and go away. In the last period of the time you've got the tattoo, it will become a bit ugly because of the fading, but it's not a big prob to me. maybe that's a nice alternative for you esum, maybe just to try it out a bit. If it's cool, you can have it tattooed again and if it isn't, just wait and it comes off. Good luck with the decision, get yourself well-informed before you get the tattoo.

Lenn.

yea may b, but iv had hennas b4, not of muse, but of other things and now i'd like the real thing, what do you mean by get myself well-imformed?

ooh ok. i didn't know you've had experience before with tattoos. I just ment you should know what you're doing, know all the consequenses of tattoos instead of deciding without knowing anything about it. But i guess you do, because you've had them before. Those henna tattoos, did they last long and what are the bad things about them?

ooh ok. i didn't know you've had experience before with tattoos. I just ment you should know what you're doing, know all the consequenses of tattoos instead of deciding without knowing anything about it. But i guess you do, because you've had them before. Those henna tattoos, did they last long and what are the bad things about them?

i had a henna in turkey and i had one in india last year they lasted about 3 weeks! lol, nothing really bad about them! they look kinda fake, but are good if want a real one but dont know what its gonna look like on you!

try the henna first if ur not too sure what its gonna turn out like!

i had a henna in turkey and i had one in india last year they lasted about 3 weeks! lol, nothing really bad about them! they look kinda fake, but are good if want a real one but dont know what its gonna look like on you!

try the henna first if ur not too sure what its gonna turn out like!

Hey thanks, I might do that...

would be cool :)

I think I don't want a permanent Muse tattoo at all, but a temporary henna one would be cool!

the microcuts people dont seem... i dunno... just different.... lol

they all hate the idea of a muse tattoo, but its not as if people are gonna see it every minute of every day! it'll hidden most of the time and only the people closest to me will c it! unless im on holiday in the sun! :) lol and even then people will that guys got a muse tattoo! what a twat! i dont care! they prob like "blazin squad" :p

I believe unless you've got some connection to that culture, it's stupid to get a tattoo in a different language, eg chinese etc. Tattoos should be gotten because they have meaning to you. That's what I think anyway. And about getting the Muse logo, what if they change it in coming years? It's possible, bands have done it before...

That tatooes I'm getting this week are the kanji for kamikaze on the back of my neck, and the kanji for "star" going down my spine, with black stars around it. I love stars, I have a few tatooed on me already.

This link has some cool kanji for tatooes, including "absolution" if your interested!

http://www5.big.or.jp/~otake/hey/kanji/fudidx.htm

have the absolution geezer on the whole of your back like Beckhams angel kinda thing...

or failing that have the OOS arials coming from below up your back or front, if your gonna do it you may as well go over the top, it is muse after all....

groupie ritual tattooing isnt my thing though, what are you all gonna do when they produce the under par 7th album and its not so cool to like muse anymore? ;)

design your own if youre really that bothered, just slapping a muse logo or symbol on isnt very creative now is it, try drawing some out for yourself, it'll be much more personal

if you were a real fan you would get every lyric written by muse tattooed all over your body (leave space for upcoming albums) maybe in chinese or something for the extra funkeh look.

*waits to see how many people take this seriously*

that would b scary!!!

have the absolution geezer on the whole of your back like Beckhams angel kinda thing...

I think it will look kinda fuzked up if you tattoo that... it's just the shape of it, I don't think that even muse fans will say "oh hey it's that muse dude from sing for abs!"... it doesn't really have a... erhm... distinct (spelling?) shape. So I reckon the absolution dude will not be on my ankle. Maybe it's possible with the word absolution or muse under it...

what are you all gonna do when they produce the under par 7th album and its not so cool to like muse anymore? ;)

I would choose for a henna tattoo, one that's not permanent...

design your own if youre really that bothered, just slapping a muse logo or symbol on isnt very creative now is it, try drawing some out for yourself, it'll be much more personal

Could be, but I really like the muse logo although it may be kinda dull. It's really simple, and it's clear immediately what it is. It's not as with those death metal logo's, you don't have to go stare and puzzle a while before you understand what's there, it's just plain simple. I like it. Yeah!

</rant>

the thing is some people want blatant recognition by having something purely Muse related, the logo's good though i wouldnt have anything tatooed on me unless i had personally drawn or chosen it, but people just have different tastes i guess...

or failing that have the OOS arials coming from below up your back or front, if your gonna do it you may as well go over the top, it is muse after all....

groupie ritual tattooing isnt my thing though, what are you all gonna do when they produce the under par 7th album and its not so cool to like muse anymore? ;)

it may be personal but most people wouldn't know what the hell it was about! i'd rather get something that muse allready have like the logo! rather than make my own because it wouldn't be muse! :p

I had "star" in kanji done in the end, because I couldn't find the one for % " but when I do it'll read % star". And a big off to all the elitists out there, I'm not a groupie, I'm not an idiot and you know all about my reason for getting the tatoo, I'm looking at you, Mr Elitist.....

I had "star" in kanji done in the end, because I couldn't find the one for % " but when I do it'll read % star". And a big off to all the elitists out there, I'm not a groupie, I'm not an idiot and you know all about my reason for getting the tatoo, I'm looking at you, Mr Elitist.....

I'm gonna get a henna tattoo sometime this summer. I don't think I could ever do permanent. I may get another tattoo in time for the next show this fall.

What should I get?