Lebanese Muse (Lebanon)

Shady

PLEASE <<MUSE>> MUST COME TO JORDAN or i will diiie :((((((((

i love this band like no one else could love such a great band i swear on my soul that im ready to do anythin to end up meetin MATT DOM nd CHRIS!!!!

thats my dream <3 <3 <3 i love you guys so so so much nd gotta see ya once in my life, so please include JORDAN to the asian tour this year pleeeeease <3

im a big fan of MUSE and im dying to see the live i swear im dying!

i have always thought that im the only girl in the middle east whos crazy inlove with this AWESOME BAND

but thank God theres in Lebanon also :D:D

MUSE must add us to the list dependin on their song UNITED STATES OF EURASIA :D:D

we are victorious xD

MUSE Onnnnn MUSERSSSS <3

I know (cough*learnt*cough) arabic but i can barely understand those latin arabic words you guys wrote. i guess mine are too text-booky. and lebanese arabic might be a bit different.

and yes, i'm nowhere near lebanon. i'm from the south east asia actually. was supposed to go but visa failed at the last minute. would love to visit the whole area (+ israel)

ooh i'm wondering if someone wants to help me out with my arabic. mine are crap but i really really want to learn them properly so that i can interact well in them. it's also useful for my future career.

anyone know some kickass arab songs? all i know are ones i learnt in school, singing about mothers and stuff.

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
I'm not Lebanese but I speak arabic and have some relatives there:happy:

Don't think there are many lebanese people here...but there are some arabs hiding around :LOL:

Oh wow really? That's sooo cool especially since you're from Sweden! Really the connections are so amazing! :) Nice to have an Arab-speaker here at least! ^_^ :D

Oh wow really? That's sooo cool especially since you're from Sweden! Really the connections are so amazing! :) Nice to have an Arab-speaker here at least! ^_^ :D

Yeah, well my parents are from Palestine, so I am aswell:happy: Wish I could be in lebanon now- the snow is killing me:LOL:

Yeah, well my parents are from Palestine, so I am aswell:happy: Wish I could be in lebanon now- the snow is killing me:LOL:

Haha I have some Palestinian friends! And wow at least you have snow XD We're not getting any snow here in Massachusetts, United States. Although I'm sure the weather in the Middle East is gorgeous.

Aren't the connections amazing though? A Lebanese in the U.S. who has some Palestinian friends meets a Palestinian in Sweden who has Lebanese relatives through Muse.com! I love it! haha :LOL:

Haha I have some Palestinian friends! And wow at least you have snow XD We're not getting any snow here in Massachusetts, United States. Although I'm sure the weather in the Middle East is gorgeous.

Aren't the connections amazing though? A Lebanese in the U.S. who has some Palestinian friends meets a Palestinian in Sweden who has Lebanese relatives through Muse.com! I love it! haha :LOL:

Yes:LOL: My mum just came back from a two-week holiday in Syria last week- unfair:phu: Oh how's the U.S? fun or just scary?:erm: For some reason I expect a crazy armed mofo in every corner:LOL::erm:

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...

Archived