Lebanese Muse (Lebanon)

Shady

well i'm in jordan right now!!! but i'm not sure i can find Musers around here...:rolleyes: what u think? especially with all that's going on in Lebanon right now, should we drop it?? i don't want to look like someone who's out of this world! inno ana 3am fakkir bi concert Muse wel balad 7alto 7ale !!!

• 10 months later...

Hi neighbours :)

Calliopeia, how are you? We haven't spoken in a long time. I hope you're ok :)

Do you like drawing or doing photography or anything like that? We're doing a little project for Muse in the Israel fan club and it could be amazing if you take part, of course we'll write you're from Lebannon.

hey liron! haven't been here in a while, yeah... i really congratulate you on always being so active in your club!!! i wish we did that over here :indiff: but then there's not even a fan club or anything :rolleyes: sure i'd love to take part in it, i do both photography and a bit of painting! what do you have in mind ?

hey liron! haven't been here in a while, yeah... i really congratulate you on always being so active in your club!!! i wish we did that over here :indiff: but then there's not even a fan club or anything :rolleyes: sure i'd love to take part in it, i do both photography and a bit of painting! what do you have in mind ?

Well, someone should step in and start a club ;) We had a small forum before I started running it then the manager wanted to leave and made me manager and then I decided to take over things a bit LOL and started all sorts of projects and we decided to make it 'a club' lol

I saw on Facebook though that there's a Facebook calling Muse to go to Lebannon.. have you seen it?

This is our project: http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=49741 you just choose a song and illustrate it :)

If you want to choose more than one, although we let most people just choose one lol, you can. If you want your friends can join in too. It could be awesome if we'll have a few from Lebannon. We're writing a big 'Israel' letter at the start and I could mention how you guys helped us and such.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
well i totally agree!! i only know one guy who's a muser, everybody else is either gothic, a trancer or an 'amr diaber'!! they make me sick those amr diabers n nancy ajramers.

I'm a Nancy Ajramer :D.

Was just rocking out to "Min Da Elli Nsik" :D:$.

actually, i'd rather they Didn't come to Lebanon, i'm afraid they might be disappointed :( with the fan base...

No effin' way !

I personally know more than twenty muse fans, out of which 2 avid fans. If you're basing your conclusion upon this forum/thread's Lebanese participation, take notice that those who actually register to this forum must be :

1- Familiar with message boards (a rarity in Lebanon. People byefroz rasson "Feysbouuk", "Em ess enn", and nothing else)

2- Have heard about this forum.

3- Must be hardcore fans to bother registering.

Also take into account that Muse is a very well known band, and theres tens of thousands of casual Muse listeners (those who don't know more than 4-5 tracks for them) .. and most of them are willing to go watch Muse if they come to Lebanon. It's not like we're talking about some obscure band.

Furthermore, bands like Placebo and Franz Ferdinand performed in Lebanon and their concerts fully sold out. Muse is at least as known as Placebo, and definitely more famous/known than Franz.

We only need a decent sponsor, as i pointed out in my previous post written in latin arabic.

Cheers.

• 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

ahh Thread is Dead :( anyway i'm all up for a muse concert in Jordan i think most of us here are either Kuwaities,Labanese (spl?) israelies and egyptians (though my fellow egyptian musers havent been active since 2007 :erm: ) so it would be fairly easy for us to get to jordan than anywhere else right?

or i was thinking maybe we could get muse to perform at the desert rock Festival in Dubai, they did in 2008 so getting them there next year's festival should be alot easier than anywhere else:happy: what do you all think?

i personnally think that Jordan would be the easiest place to get a muse concert not far away.. but it's far from reality:( Their fan base in jordan is far from enough.

So i guess somewhere like dubai, abu dabi ( duno how to write it:facepalm:), qatar would probably work as they will get high audience, perfect preparations and it won't be far from home:D

And when does the new star academy season start? not that im a huge fan but it's always nice to watch it.

na, not the most fans, i meant that they would have the best places to hold concerts as they organise the biggest events in the arab countries (except dubai:p)

And yea we're the only ones here, cz all teh lebanese are busy on fb losin their time or somethin like that:(

On the bright side, i can say that i'm the #1 muse fan in lebanon:D yayy:LOL:

And yea we're the only ones here, cz all teh lebanese are busy on fb losin their time or somethin like that:(

On the bright side, i can say that i'm the #1 muse fan in lebanon:D yayy:LOL:

Whoa so i can call myself the Biggest Egyptian muse fan :happy: , and i'm gonna start posting here from now on even though i'm not Lebanese :D oh and FB sucks people should start switching to twitter or sth

Archived