ahah you were at the carro? like the piano bar part?

i'm going to baroque in a few weeks for the paper scissors. :yesey: oh yes.

I just remember the curtains and galleries on the wallpaper. I wish I'd been to his previous show there. Fire Engine (one of the songs that his drummer usually sings) was performed by Sarah Blasko that night.

I saw Coldplay earlier this year, and that's it. Missed The Living End a little while back too :(

Ah, TLE are great live, you should really try and see then next time they tour Aus.

Hmm, might try and see Marilyn Manson, if I can find someone to go with me :dance:

I wonder if Placebo will tour Aus? I wonder if they will be ridiculously expensive :(

Ah, TLE are great live, you should really try and see then next time they tour Aus.

They're actually playing at Sounds of Spring in Bris this September this year. I haven't listened to anyone else playing there though :LOL:

THE LIVING END

THE BUTTERFLY EFFECT, JOSH PYKE, LITTLE BIRDY, THE PANICS, FRENZAL RHOMB, BLUE KING BROWN, BRITISH INDIA, THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS

Edit: Hmm...$90

They're actually playing at Sounds of Spring in Bris this September this year. I haven't listened to anyone else playing there though :LOL:

THE LIVING END

THE BUTTERFLY EFFECT, JOSH PYKE, LITTLE BIRDY, THE PANICS, FRENZAL RHOMB, BLUE KING BROWN, BRITISH INDIA, THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS

Edit: Hmm...$90

Ooh, my brother and sister used to know the dad of the chick in Little Birdy :awesome:

How long would TLE be playing? Because they really do put on a good show. (Both times I've seen them they've been great, really get the crowd going) And hey, you could end up liking the other bands that play :)

Archived