I think I'ma buy some proper circumaural head-phones :happy:

Head-phones > Ear-phones :happy:

Especially those head-phones that block out outside noise so you don't need to turn them up as much to still be able to hear it nice and loud :awesome: (Thus saving your ear-drums a little bit)

i has giant headphones

this topic is really not interesting though :chuckle: i had another crazy/awesome weekend. yay. =]s

Well sorry! Because that headphones topic was a ripper:pin brizzle at the moment. Just finished catching up on my sleeps.

I've been reunited with my favourite jumper after 3 months! :awesome:

And I don't think I could've fitted any better into the typical teenager stereotype last friday night. Driving around at night, deafening drum'n'bass/techno music blaring, scraping together 20c coins at the Maccas drive-thru. Quite lulzy really.

my day up until about 11am was awesome. then the sleep deprivation set in. :( def should go early tonight. hope i havent got any embarrassing stories to hear tomorrow at work :$

I've been reunited with my favourite jumper after 3 months! :awesome:

And I don't think I could've fitted any better into the typical teenager stereotype last friday night. Driving around at night, deafening drum'n'bass/techno music blaring, scraping together 20c coins at the Maccas drive-thru. Quite lulzy really.

nice work :LOL:

:facepalm:

my day up until about 11am was awesome. then the sleep deprivation set in. :( def should go early tonight. hope i havent got any embarrassing stories to hear tomorrow at work :$

Awwww shit!

Did you stay out all night?

I couldn't for the life of me figure out how I lost it - and then I found it at work yesterday! :awesome:

I know :LOL:

Awwww shit!

Did you stay out all night?

haha well it was a work dinner to start with, then a bunch of friends showed up and i went off with them, drank a lot and sort of forgot they were there :LOL: i was at a desk demanding to find a cigarette machine and the regional manager was right behind me :facepalm:

we went to bed at like 5 but there really wasnt much sleep. too many people in the bed again :chuckle:

Sooooo, it's been at work the whole time

HOMGGGGGGGGGG SO HAPPYYYYYYY

haha well it was a work dinner to start with, then a bunch of friends showed up and i went off with them, drank a lot and sort of forgot they were there :LOL: i was at a desk demanding to find a cigarette machine and the regional manager was right behind me :facepalm:

we went to bed at like 5 but there really wasnt much sleep. too many people in the bed again :chuckle:

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

oh miranda, least you had fun :chuckle:

Oh no I missed the excitment of the new thread.:$

I was too busy reading a book, which I finished for you Megglen on Friday.:D

Still exciting new thread:dance: And I got to finally use this:dance:

Oh no I missed the excitment of the new thread.:$

I was too busy reading a book, which I finished for you Megglen on Friday.:D

Still exciting new thread:dance: And I got to finally use this:dance:

:awesome: Yaaay! *hugs* I'm so pwoud

:awesome: Yaaay! *hugs* I'm so pwoud

Spanx I was really happy to. I might read another book soon. I was gonna borrow 'Scar Tissue' by Anthony Keidis off a friend so maybe I'll start that next week.

Spanx I was really happy to. I might read another book soon. I was gonna borrow 'Scar Tissue' by Anthony Keidis off a friend so maybe I'll start that next week.

:happy: Awesome! So was it a good book?

:happy: Awesome! So was it a good book?

Yeah it was really good. It was about Head from Korn. And how fucked up his life was due to drugs and stuff. Then he found god.

I know it sounds stupid which I thought it did to, but once I red it I believe now that 'finding god' happens to people. And becoming a better person through religon can't be a bad thing.

Yeah it was really good. It was about Head from Korn. And how fucked up his life was due to drugs and stuff. Then he found god.

I know it sounds stupid which I thought it did to, but once I red it I believe now that 'finding god' happens to people. And becoming a better person through religon can't be a bad thing.

Sounds pretty good. When I have money, which is very rare, I shall go have a look for it :yesey:

:happy: I'm reading The Boy In The Striped Pyjamas

Sounds pretty good. When I have money, which is very rare, I shall go have a look for it :yesey:

:happy:I'm reading The Boy In The Striped Pyjamas

I have heard about the movie, it sounds really good. I bet the book is a hundred times better though.

Hopefully I'll get around to reading a novel rather than music autobiographies one day.

I have heard about the movie, it sounds really good. I bet the book is a hundred times better though.

Hopefully I'll get around to reading a novel rather than music autobiographies one day.

The move is very sad :( I cried, but then I cried at Kristen Stewart's acting in Twilight

:LOL: Read some text recommended my musicians, might make the transition easier

The move is very sad :( I cried, but then I cried at Kristen Stewart's acting in Twilight

:LOL: Read some text recommended my musicians, might make the transition easier

Was her acting that bad, I'll have to watch it again to see.

Great idea with the recommendations.