I mainly use the ones that came with my iPod 3 years ago, I've tried some pretty expensive brands but I actually LIKE the extra noise :$

Now that I'm making decent part-time $$ I'm considering splurging & buying a nice pair from Headphonic - but to be honest I'm not sure if I'll even notice a difference :chuckle:

Now that I'm making decent part-time $$ I'm considering splurging & buying a nice pair from Headphonic - but to be honest I'm not sure if I'll even notice a difference :chuckle:

I noticed a difference but it was a negative one :LOL: I really love blasting my ear drums out and fucking my hearing but posh headphones aren't loud enough for me...

I noticed a difference but it was a negative one :LOL: I really love blasting my ear drums out and fucking my hearing but posh headphones aren't loud enough for me...

Actually spending extra cash on headphones also means most likely spending extra $$ on a new soundcard for my PC to make it worthwhile anyway :facepalm:

yeah, except the retractable cord is breaking so you have to be careful, else the right headphone retracts suddenly :facepalm:

bubbles :chuckle:

i dont like inear headphones :(:(

:LOL::LOL: That would be hilarious

:happy: I does! Pity they're shit & have already broken after... not even a month

I think I'ma buy some proper circumaural head-phones :happy:

:yesey:

:LOL::LOL: That would be hilarious

:happy: I does! Pity they're shit & have already broken after... not even a month

mine have lasted 6

it doesnt happen often with me, but a lot with friends

Archived