• 4 months later...

this is something that's been defined before. We have no problem in people selling good quality gear, provided they are aware that the board has absolutely nothing to do with the sale itself. However, we do have a problem with people selling MoC replicas attempting to pass them off as genuine manson equipment.

hope that's clear.

this is something that's been defined before. We have no problem in people selling good quality gear, provided they are aware that the board has absolutely nothing to do with the sale itself. However, we do have a problem with people selling MoC replicas attempting to pass them off as genuine manson equipment.

hope that's clear.

Mine not MoC though

hope that's clear.

Yeah, and not that anyone reads it, but the first post in the selling thread does say

the boring disclaimer bit

advertising sales on this site is not a right its a privilege that can be taken away at any time with no reason.

Any sales users enter into from this website is entirely at risk to them and there are no guarentees offered by the site at all.

Muse, Muse staff, splendid, or the staff of muse.mu take no responsibilty whatsover for anything sold or attempted sold on here.

I don't think anyone has tried to pass off soldanos as genuine Manson equipment (just don't tell sherpa_man ;) ), but I think we'd catch on to them pretty quickly if they did anyway.

Perhaps it's a good idea to ban selling Matt-o'-casters on the board?

Yeah we might have to go that way, we'll keep an eye on it. i think in general we don't want to be too heavy handed with a ban and stop people selling things that you can't buy anywhere and no-one has a problem with. but well too we don't want people to use here as a place of business or to rip people off (why alex barnett is banned from selling guitars here). It is banned to sell things that are very similar to what Mansons sell too

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Would a K&T Banter still be disallowed? I know last time it got out of hand with a lot of the comments, and flaming a lot of newcomers (I was a newbie back then)...but since then a lot of those members have left, and besides, there are 2 mods (Neil and Olly) who are frequently in K&T to manage it if anything gets out of hand.

I just think it'd be handy as a thread like that would help liven K&T at times like last weekend when it became almost dead, and it would allow for much more general discussion rather than hacing to stay on topic in all of the other threads.

I think a mod said before that instead of a K&T banter they said we should just use banter banter, but a lot of people in K&T never really venture in proper banter, and it would just be easier to have one in here. Just a thought, doubt anything will come of it :facepalm:

I think the general gear/tab thread is fine. Just we have to stay on topic and not talk about stuff like taco bell :facepalm: because we all know Neil doesn't like taco bell.

Although, I still think there are things that can be improved as far as spam goes.

I think the general gear/tab thread is fine. Just we have to stay on topic and not talk about stuff like taco bell :facepalm: because we all know Neil doesn't like taco bell.

Although, I still think there are things that can be improved as far as spam goes.

Fuckin' spambots, always tempting me with juicy deals on iPhone and HTC touch-thingys :facepalm:

Well maybe I need to share my love for taco bells :(

wtf is taco bell :$ and yeah, gen gear and tab does it i think...

• 2 months later...

Well...if any of them should be unstuck, I think it should be this one. All the others are still posted in fairly often.

This thread was made in 2009, so I think everything is pretty much sorted. Still, if you have any suggestions send me a PM.

Well...if any of them should be unstuck, I think it should be this one. All the others are still posted in fairly often.

This thread was made in 2009, so I think everything is pretty much sorted. Still, if you have any suggestions send me a PM.

wondering if the faq thread can route the other 3 threads if people still post on it. it's been a while since we've got a new thread talking about fuzz factories and such.

Archived