Which is the best Muse song?  

740 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the best Muse song?

CE with 40 votes?! O.O I do like the song but ... I don't get why it's conseidered by many the greatest... :stunned:´

ahh I can't decide for myself XD I have too many in first place

Yeah, I thought that was interesting too. Its a good song, though my money was on MotP.

My vote was down to Futurism, Dead Star, Showbiz, and Cave. Such a tough one though. :mad:

I always thought that New Born was the majority favourite... but seems to be Citizen Erased!

Ohwell, they're both awesome songs, both in my top 3 muse songs haha, along with the song that I voted as No 1 in this poll...

Map of the Problematique -yeahhhh :)

Someone already quoted it a few posts above, but seriously "Why can't we see that when we bleed we bleed the same"...

Excellent lyrics from Matt, an awesome song title, and bloody awesome pounding driving drumming from Dom! :) and of course, Chris, awesome bass as usual!

(PS. if u read that and then look at my sig and think,,, wtf? thats ok, cos, havnt updated sig since i made it last november :p my favs change all the time, but NB, CE, MoTP and Bliss are usually always in top 5!)

I don't see why CE is winning to be honest. I know I voted for MoTP (I love the Mode, so it was an obvious choice), but Ce doesn't strike me as being a very likeable song anyway. It's rather boring, and doesn't have the stage presence as many other songs. I would even pick New Born over CE...

i'm all for older songs, but CE, over bliss? over Plug In Baby? over Uno? nope in my mind :stunned:

KoC is boring 'til the bridge, people need to wake up :stunned:

No. My favourite part is actually the first part.

Anyway, I don't have a proper list of my favourite Muse songs, but I do know that Sing For Absolution, KOC & Stockholm Syndrome definitely make in at the top.

Archived