Which is the best Muse song?  

740 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the best Muse song?

I'm waaaaay pro-Futurism. Favorite song. Spent an hour trying to figure out how to get it as a ring tone. :awesome::awesome:

:LOL: bahaaaha. i got a new phone and lost all my old ringtones...and this new phone is so complex. it hasn't experienced the joy of muse yet. i feel like it'll be such a hassle. buhhh

Ok, hows this. we'll give this thread another 2 weeks, start a poll in 2 weeks to decide the best of the rest of the songs. and Then we will eliminate the bottom 8-10 from this one, and add in the top 8-10 from the best of the rest list and then make a new poll!

keep voting! lets make it as accurate as poss.

NO HYPER MUSIC?!? :mad:

Seriously these song choices for the poll are utterly random. :erm: If you wanted to do a definitive list you should have started up a MASSIVE Elimination Game! :LOL:

Anyway, from that list > Dead Star, Bliss, Plug In Baby, Fury, Citizen Erased, Newborn, Micro Cuts, Stockholm Syndrome, MOTP... any of them could get my vote depending on my mood on the day. But I feel in a Dead Star mood today, so will go with that.

Like this one?

Someone actually made one?! Amazing. :LOL:

I was thinking more of this: http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=60571 but it's been done. In fact those original Elimination games make this thread seem not only small, but pointless biased and very un-definitive. But it was two years ago, members are always joining and leaving, and we need to waste our time doing something I guess!

well that was one of the hardest things i've ever done.....and after 10 minutes of deliberation, i chose futurism.

I'm waaaaay pro-Futurism. Favorite song. Spent an hour trying to figure out how to get it as a ring tone. :awesome::awesome:

At least we know who are the 3 people so far who voted for Futurism :D

Archived