I thought it started out as the Sheffield Arena, then changed to Hallam FM, then changed back to just Sheffield Arena about 2 years ago...could be wrong of course.

I think its Sheffield arena now, will have to look on the tour dates to see how its wrote on there

Oh and what i really need to know is when you purchase the tickets, what is needed to be entered? example : credit card details, address, how many tickets? All the stuff like that!

That's basically it i think :p Credit/debit card details, address and sometimes a phone number or email. Amount of tickets'll be the first thing it asks you

Got the presale email :D [becky100: came at a different time to the tour one for me, couple of hours difference] There isn't a code right? Or am i being thick...:erm:

That's basically it i think :p Credit/debit card details, address and sometimes a phone number or email. Amount of tickets'll be the first thing it asks you

Got the presale email :D [becky100: came at a different time to the tour one for me, couple of hours difference] There isn't a code right? Or am i being thick...:erm:

Ooooo thanks, that was a big help, alot of useful info in there :)

No no code, just the link. Hmmmm wonder when my email l come through lol, hehe, exciting but nervous times eh. Whats ur email say then ?

Ooooo thanks, that was a big help, alot of useful info in there :)

No no code, just the link. Hmmmm wonder when my email l come through lol, hehe, exciting but nervous times eh. Whats ur email say then ?

If you go to gigsandtours.com or seetickets or whatever you use, then click on a band and gig you can go through the stages without having to actually buy tickets if you want a look at the specific stuff the site wants :)

It's just a list of countries with dates for presale and a clicky link thing for each one, then the list of dates/general sales at the bottom and the blurb about tickets being 41 odd quid at the most

If you go to gigsandtours.com or seetickets or whatever you use, then click on a band and gig you can go through the stages without having to actually buy tickets if you want a look at the specific stuff the site wants :)

It's just a list of countries with dates for presale and a clicky link thing for each one, then the list of dates/general sales at the bottom and the blurb about tickets being 41 odd quid at the most

Ahhh thanks, sounds good, so it's possible to send then ? You seen Muse before? I shall give that ticket thing a go now lol :D

Ahhh thanks, sounds good, so it's possible to send then ? You seen Muse before? I shall give that ticket thing a go now lol :D

Possible to send the email? Sure, i can email it you if you want. Yup, saw 'em when they came to sheffield in 2006 :D Although bought my ticket for that off ebay :S i've been lucky with tickets from ebay [bought wembley and V off there too], but really don't want to chance it again.

Is the £41.25 inc credit card fees? :confused:

I think it's summat like, £41.25 is the most you'll have to pay for a ticket, including box office fees (which might be booking fees?) but NOT including p&p. The sheff tickets are £37.50, not including booking fees and p&p

edit: nevermind, popey beat me to it :p

I'm assuming you all know the Noose & Gibbet Inn directly across from the Arena, next to Centertainment?

that the one with the weird dead dood in a cage on a stick?

Archived