A friend of mine told me he got an email saying "the presale tickets go on sale thursday, link comes soon"

I didn't get it though. I'm signed up to the newsletter on muse.mu and the one in the user CP on here if that's anny different...is there one I've missed?????

hi by the way. I don't come here often.

A friend of mine told me he got an email saying "the presale tickets go on sale thursday, link comes soon"

I didn't get it though. I'm signed up to the newsletter on muse.mu and the one in the user CP on here if that's anny different...is there one I've missed?????

No one has had any e-mail with a link and/or code yet. Just be patient.

When did you sign up, and havn't you got the email saying all of the tour dates ?

I thought I was signed up but I didn't get that email, got it through twitter. Realising, I signed up within minutes. I'll have to find out what this pre-presale-email is that he got, it's gotten me all confused! I also rang Sheffield arena just after the announcement and the woman told me they were on sale wed at 9am. She lied to me. What's with all the lies???

I thought I was signed up but I didn't get that email, got it through twitter. Realising, I signed up within minutes. I'll have to find out what this pre-presale-email is that he got, it's gotten me all confused! I also rang Sheffield arena just after the announcement and the woman told me they were on sale wed at 9am. She lied to me. What's with all the lies???

Hmmm well thursday, (tomorrow) (9:00am is when pre-sale tickets go on sale, at sheffield and other uk venues. general sale is friday. Not sure why she lied, but is tomorrow for the pre-sale tickets!

No one has the pre-sale email yet, so should be expected sometime today.

If you signed up straight away after realising then you should have had the email by now, if not when the pre-sale tickets code comes through il pm it to you :)

ah see that's the bit I'm confused about as in where everyone found out it's 9am tomorrow... I'm signed up now so hopefully it should come through!

Thanks Becky, really appreciate it! :D

Thats ok, always happy to help :D

Oh and errrmmm can't remember were i saw it but it named all of the pre-sale dates, somewhere on here i think, but it is correct.

Have you been before?

been to Sheffield Arena before? nope. Always seen them in Manchester cause I've only been in Sheffield a couple of years

Iv never seen Muse before :O so i can't wait!

Iv been to Sheffield arena before and its really good, as everyone says it is. Where's the best place to buy tickets from, if uv seen them before?

I'd guess all the presale ones will be online. The last tour they did I went straight to the box office at the MEN for the release time and they were all gone in the presale. They put on a second date though and I was straight on it. Online is probably best, otherwise phone the box office, again not sure about presale from there though.

Oooooo cool, which site do you normally get you'r tickets from, and was there a pre-sale then ?

I get tickets from the arena's website, simple enough. I didn't order my tickets till August for that 2006 tour, that's why I got not so great seats :LOL: I don't know about any pre-sale then :unsure:

I get tickets from the arena's website, simple enough. I didn't order my tickets till August for that 2006 tour, that's why I got not so great seats :LOL: I don't know about any pre-sale then :unsure:

Hmmmm whats the arenas website called, ? the hm something sheffield lol ?

I'd guess all the presale ones will be online. The last tour they did I went straight to the box office at the MEN for the release time and they were all gone in the presale. They put on a second date though and I was straight on it. Online is probably best, otherwise phone the box office, again not sure about presale from there though.

Ok yeah, i doubt the pre-sales will be available from phoning up, would be good though, ha

Archived