Too right if I can manage to get a ticket! Iv had nothing email-wise about pre-sale or tour dates so If they've gone by Friday morn I'm bu**ered and I'll cry :'(. I saw them at Sheff before and Wembley, also Iv heard they're playing the round, I saw metallica doin the round and I had such a good view only a good few feet from James Hetfield even though I was seated. Pleeeeeeaaaseee I need that email....I don't even know what it's supposed to contain lol x x

:dance: can't wait to see everyone again. Becky and Jen and Nic and Chrissie have to come, thems the rules :)

edit - and Ali you have to come too, just saw your post :)

Don't you worry, I'll be there! :D *squee*

Although I'll be seated as the parents want to go and the last time I went to see Muse at V I nearly died (I couldn't even stay at the front lol) and couldn't see properly. I've done the whole barrier/fight for your place thing 3x now, and I'm just too small/weak :LOL:

Anyone planning on doing seats rather than standing?

Too right if I can manage to get a ticket! Iv had nothing email-wise about pre-sale or tour dates so If they've gone by Friday morn I'm bu**ered and I'll cry :'(. I saw them at Sheff before and Wembley, also Iv heard they're playing the round, I saw metallica doin the round and I had such a good view only a good few feet from James Hetfield even though I was seated. Pleeeeeeaaaseee I need that email....I don't even know what it's supposed to contain lol x x

IT'S NOT BEEN SENT OUT YET.

YOU WILL KNOW WHEN IT'S BEEN SENT OUT IF YOU ARE REGISTERED TO RECIEVE EMAILS FROM MUSE.MU

THE TICKETS WILL NOT RUN OUT BY FRIDAY, HAVE YOU ANY IDEA HOW MANY THEY RELEASE ON PRE-SALE AND THEN ON GENERAL SALE?!

God. n00bs fucking wind me UP. I just wish people would read and find out this information before making posts that have most probably been answered already!

IT'S NOT BEEN SENT OUT YET.

YOU WILL KNOW WHEN IT'S BEEN SENT OUT IF YOU ARE REGISTERED TO RECIEVE EMAILS FROM MUSE.MU

THE TICKETS WILL NOT RUN OUT BY FRIDAY, HAVE YOU ANY IDEA HOW MANY THEY RELEASE ON PRE-SALE AND THEN ON GENERAL SALE?!

God. n00bs fucking wind me UP.

this.

Mods need to put up an announcement saying PRE-SALE TICKETS HAVE NOT BEEN ANNOUNCED YET.

Yes, they will be available on Ticketmaster, along with all the other UK venues. From 9am, Friday 5th June. They won't be up yet.

We do not know about presales yet. Text for a password for priority tickets here (if you're on O2): http://www.o2blueroom.co.uk/Portal/Pages/Event.aspx?eventid=2692. This is all we know so far, and it probably won't give you much of a headstart tbh, because everybody and his dog is on O2. Dublin goers got their codes from O2 today. We have to wait. There could possibly be a fanclub presale through Muse's mailing list as there has been something like that in the past, but nobody knows yet, nothing has been announced. We're all in the same boat!

but i was expecting a presale for ticketmaster? when it eventually comes through.

Yeah nobody knows yet. If you're on Muse's mailing list and have registered for the O2 password, you'll be informed with the rest of us. ;) Nothing will show up on the ticket agents' websites until you get the correct link. It's all backdoors and secrets and hush hush until the last minute. That's why it's so terrifying. I'm sure they love it!

i havent registered for the 02 password :/

im not going to 02 and im not on the network..

but im on mailing list :)?

Yeah that's where the anger comes in, the fact you have to be on a certain mobile phone network to get anywhere. :mad: Still, we're holding out for a Muse mailing list 'fanclub' presale, although it's not guaranteed.

Archived