WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ahhhh, I am in lurrrve with them all over again :awesome:

Better than when I saw them in 2006, mumah also enjoyed herself :LOL:

Gotta take some vids back with me to remind myself of the night i went to see one of my favourite bands. :D

Hahaha +1

Well all I can say is that was the best gig I've ever been to and probably the best I ever will go to unless I go see another Muse one :p It was totally immense although the support act were a bit pants but that's not what I paid to see so that's ok :)

Abi

.. For the idots that started a fight in front of me! I was in block 114. I do not expect to go to a MUSE gig and witness such behaviour!! It was awful to see and although was dealt with quickly by Security, upset the rest of us and put a dampner on it for me. So if the idiots that started the fight are on here (which I very much doubt), or anyone on here knows them, give the a personal thank you from me (NOT) for runing part of the concert for myself and people around us. We certainly don't want people like that at MUSE gigs. Grrrr:mad:

*waves* Hai! They were flamin' morons! And one of them kept coming back for an attempt at a sequel >.>

But Muse made it all better :D

Hi y'all,

Not posted on here in ages and have lost my details so have started afresh.

It's also less embarrassing to tell you that it was me dragging my colleague out to the medics before she just completely passed out....:$

Thanks to everyone who Tweeted - She was OK! I'm not entirely sure what had happened but I think someone accidentally nutted her at the end of Dominos, she went dizzy, couldn't see a thing and the next thing I caught her.

Got her sat down and checked out and she came back round, she dragged me back in so we were still able to see Muse! Phew! A big thanks to the person that helped me and didn't just stare! :-) lol

Maybe we should have had the day off of work? 5am start was a not ideal! lol

Absolutely AWSOME gig.... I still can't put it into words! The stage, effects, playlist, atmosphere AMAAAAZING!

I need to go again! I'm going mental!

Also, if they are registered on here, I hope the 3 guys I met in the queue managed to get back to Huddersfield and didn't spend the night in a loo! LOL

Hi y'all,

Not posted on here in ages and have lost my details so have started afresh.

It's also less embarrassing to tell you that it was me dragging my colleague out to the medics before she just completely passed out....:$

Thanks to everyone who Tweeted - She was OK! I'm not entirely sure what had happened but I think someone accidentally nutted her at the end of Dominos, she went dizzy, couldn't see a thing and the next thing I caught her.

Got her sat down and checked out and she came back round, she dragged me back in so we were still able to see Muse! Phew! A big thanks to the person that helped me and didn't just stare! :-) lol

Maybe we should have had the day off of work? 5am start was a not ideal! lol

Absolutely AWSOME gig.... I still can't put it into words! The stage, effects, playlist, atmosphere AMAAAAZING!

I need to go again! I'm going mental!

Also, if they are registered on here, I hope the 3 guys I met in the queue managed to get back to Huddersfield and didn't spend the night in a loo! LOL

I'm so happy for you that you managed to get back in and see Muse and happy that your friend is better :) Really was an amazing night wasn't it, with the lights, stage set up and everything, woooop :D

As much as you personally enjoy sitting back and enjoy taking the music in some people feel compel to respond my jumping to the beat (or the riff) and singalong as well - music is infectious and it's just their way to show their enjoyment and appreciation. As much as they should respect how you react to music you also need to respect theirs even if it's different from yours.

Ah but my way of enjoying doesn't have any detrimental effect on them. Theirs on the other hand causes me physical pain, injury, disruption and ruins my night.

Thats like saying you should allow people to cause GBH if that's their way of enjoying themselves.!

Ah but my way of enjoying doesn't have any detrimental effect on them. Theirs on the other hand causes me physical pain, injury, disruption and ruins my night.

Thats like saying you should allow people to cause GBH if that's their way of enjoying themselves.!

well tbh theres a very simple rule...if you want to enjoy the gig and not risk gettin hurt or forced to jump around either get seats or stand around the pit.. out of the way

its simple logic to be fair!

I'm so happy for you that you managed to get back in and see Muse and happy that your friend is better :) Really was an amazing night wasn't it, with the lights, stage set up and everything, woooop :D

Awww thank you so much! :)

The night was absolutely awsome! I have to say, I was a little worried about my friend but after she started jumping about after a couple of songs, I got back into it - I was worried she was going to go again! LOL

I know that this sounds so wrong of me for saying but in a way, I'm glad what happened did happen because otherwise, we would have been smack bang in the middle of the pit and it was rough!

It really was awsome! Undisclosed Desires seriously put such a big smile on my face because I associate it with something. It's like I was a puppet with someone's hand up my ass! LOL

We had a great time anyways! It's just a shame how the date fell on the first week back at work after 2 days of problems...... DOH! LOL

Ah well! It's all part of the fun just like queuing outside in the pouring rain for 3 1/2 hours wearing jeans and a t-shirt. I can see why people call me mental now! :p

The only problem that I really had was that I kept loosing my voice on Thursday which was seriously embarrassing! LOL

Awww thank you so much! :)

The night was absolutely awsome! I have to say, I was a little worried about my friend but after she started jumping about after a couple of songs, I got back into it - I was worried she was going to go again! LOL

I know that this sounds so wrong of me for saying but in a way, I'm glad what happened did happen because otherwise, we would have been smack bang in the middle of the pit and it was rough!

It really was awsome! Undisclosed Desires seriously put such a big smile on my face because I associate it with something. It's like I was a puppet with someone's hand up my ass! LOL

We had a great time anyways! It's just a shame how the date fell on the first week back at work after 2 days of problems...... DOH! LOL

Ah well! It's all part of the fun just like queuing outside in the pouring rain for 3 1/2 hours wearing jeans and a t-shirt. I can see why people call me mental now! :p

The only problem that I really had was that I kept loosing my voice on Thursday which was seriously embarrassing! LOL

Haha nice, i suffered from a sore throat, cough and sneezes, but i didn't care less! haha!

We started queueing at about 5, and yes you are mental, i had a hoodie :happy:

Awesome gig, don't think it's sank in yet :LOL: Can't wait for their even bigger stuff that they mentioned in the programme :D:D:D

Do me a favour and next time quote my complete post and not just a bit that serves your purpose. As it was mentioned in the rest of my comment (which is conveniently not quoted) I mentioned that there will always be yobs who enjoy being disruptive and in many cases yes can be dangerous and I condone that kind of behaviour; however there are plenty of people who jump and dance to the music who are just doing it because they are enjoying the performance without causing any harm to others.

Haha nice, i suffered from a sore throat, cough and sneezes, but i didn't care less! haha!

We started queueing at about 5, and yes you are mental, i had a hoodie :happy:

Awesome gig, don't think it's sank in yet :LOL: Can't wait for their even bigger stuff that they mentioned in the programme :D:D:D

LOL! I wasn't too fussed about the weather. I was talking to some people in the queue and the marshalls kept pushing us towards the hedge where and I ended up being surrounded by everyone so I was covered from the rain and wind! FTW! :-D

I left my hoodie next to my ticket which I nearly forgot which was also next to my car radio front. Ya see, I went to the car to set off, forgot the radio! I wasn't going to drive ANYWHERE without MUSE being played in the car! So good job I went back for my radio as I noticed my ticket was next to it by the side of my hoodie...... yeah..... bums! LOL

It's not sunk in for me either!

Thank you for confirming that I'm mental - Wahoo! - Can I have a certificate please? :D

I know! They need to hurry back! FAAAST! :-D

LOL! I wasn't too fussed about the weather. I was talking to some people in the queue and the marshalls kept pushing us towards the hedge where and I ended up being surrounded by everyone so I was covered from the rain and wind! FTW! :-D

I left my hoodie next to my ticket which I nearly forgot which was also next to my car radio front. Ya see, I went to the car to set off, forgot the radio! I wasn't going to drive ANYWHERE without MUSE being played in the car! So good job I went back for my radio as I noticed my ticket was next to it by the side of my hoodie...... yeah..... bums! LOL

It's not sunk in for me either!

Thank you for confirming that I'm mental - Wahoo! - Can I have a certificate please? :D

I know! They need to hurry back! FAAAST! :-D

Ha proper mad you are it's great :D I am but not right now, too tired :LOL: and blooody hell, as if you almost forgot your ticket:LOL: i had mine ready like a day before so i wouldn't forget it hehe. I was hidden under a tree from the wind and rain from 5PM until at 6 we were sent upstairs to the Green doors, so i thought we were going in, but no, we had to wait another 30mins in the open space, so it was so cold and winy and it was raining...... haha. I'm sure that happened to you too right? :stunned: Yep you can have a certificate! :D

Ha proper mad you are it's great :D I am but not right now, too tired :LOL: and blooody hell, as if you almost forgot your ticket:LOL: i had mine ready like a day before so i wouldn't forget it hehe. I was hidden under a tree from the wind and rain from 5PM until at 6 we were sent upstairs to the Green doors, so i thought we were going in, but no, we had to wait another 30mins in the open space, so it was so cold and winy and it was raining...... haha. I'm sure that happened to you too right? :stunned: Yep you can have a certificate! :D

Shockin! You need Coca Cola or Coffeh!! :LOL:

Ah well you see, I put my ticket in a safe place so I didn't loose it and the night before, put it out ready. Before I set off, I sat with a drink and checked I had everything by just piling it up...... So I did have everything organised, I was just too freakin excited! LOL

You was under a tree? You're soo lucky! The marshals kept pushing us back towards the hedge to keep the path clear. I was surrounded by some guys we was talking to so I forgot about the cold but I also forgot about the prickly hedge which was annoying each time I tripped on a dodgy paving slab and fell backwards into said hedge.

Yeah we had exactly the same thing for queuing - you must have been near us?

Shockin! You need Coca Cola or Coffeh!! :LOL:

Ah well you see, I put my ticket in a safe place so I didn't loose it and the night before, put it out ready. Before I set off, I sat with a drink and checked I had everything by just piling it up...... So I did have everything organised, I was just too freakin excited! LOL

You was under a tree? You're soo lucky! The marshals kept pushing us back towards the hedge to keep the path clear. I was surrounded by some guys we was talking to so I forgot about the cold but I also forgot about the prickly hedge which was annoying each time I tripped on a dodgy paving slab and fell backwards into said hedge.

Yeah we had exactly the same thing for queuing - you must have been near us?

Hmmm then, what door were you at? wearing, who was you with etc haha :LOL:

And yep a tree :) just the excitement of it all kept me going and my mate Matty had a prickly bush behind him lol :LOL: i kept pushing him into it :rolleyes:

So you were sent up the stairs then up to the doors, of probs green? haha

Hmmm then, what door were you at? wearing, who was you with etc haha :LOL:

And yep a tree :) just the excitement of it all kept me going and my mate Matty had a prickly bush behind him lol :LOL: i kept pushing him into it :rolleyes:

So you were sent up the stairs then up to the doors, of probs green? haha

I quite literally had a pair of jeans on and a greyish ghost busters t-shirt. My friend had about 12 layers on and was slowly transforming into a ninja! :LOL:

Yeah that's the one! We was a little confused when we arrived as there was only maybe 20 people at a guess queueing which had us worried as we expected a hoooooooge queue! lol

I'm trying to remember if it was the green or the blue door though? I'm sorta hooked on remembering some of the other stuff :-P

I think it was the blue door - Straight up the stairs and the door in front of you?

I quite literally had a pair of jeans on and a greyish ghost busters t-shirt. My friend had about 12 layers on and was slowly transforming into a ninja! :LOL:

Yeah that's the one! We was a little confused when we arrived as there was only maybe 20 people at a guess queueing which had us worried as we expected a hoooooooge queue! lol

I'm trying to remember if it was the green or the blue door though? I'm sorta hooked on remembering some of the other stuff :-P

I think it was the blue door - Straight up the stairs and the door in front of you?

We were at green and i was thinking exactly the same as you, why is there so little people here haha, as i started queueing at 5, thought they'd be more people there than that! Walked up the stairs, looked to the left and 4 green rather large doors were there :p so i dno, i had a blue Hull yorkshire hoodie on :happy::happy:

We were at green and i was thinking exactly the same as you, why is there so little people here haha, as i started queueing at 5, thought they'd be more people there than that! Walked up the stairs, looked to the left and 4 green rather large doors were there :p so i dno, i had a blue Hull yorkshire hoodie on :happy::happy:

Oh hai! LOL

I think you was a few people behind us? I'm pretty sure... I'd say at most 10 or so people....? I kept looking back every so often to see how big the queue was as we were debating were we closer to the front or the back of the queue..... lol

We was there from quarter to 4...... :musesign: I wasn't going to miss it! lol

I'm confooosed if it was the green or blue doors? It was the doors at the top of the stairs! LOL.... I know that doesn't narrow it down!..... I'll ask my friend if they can remember lol

Oh hai! LOL

I think you was a few people behind us? I'm pretty sure... I'd say at most 10 or so people....? I kept looking back every so often to see how big the queue was as we were debating were we closer to the front or the back of the queue..... lol

We was there from quarter to 4...... :musesign: I wasn't going to miss it! lol

I'm confooosed if it was the green or blue doors? It was the doors at the top of the stairs! LOL.... I know that doesn't narrow it down!..... I'll ask my friend if they can remember lol

Haha ok. Yeah i always was looking back cos where else was there to look really haha? Well at one point did you hear music, and was the arena to like the right of you when you were queueing downstairs. Oh and once you went through the doors, as you were at the front like me then the merch was on your left :happy: good memory or what! :LOL::LOL:

Haha ok. Yeah i always was looking back cos where else was there to look really haha? Well at one point did you hear music, and was the arena to like the right of you when you were queueing downstairs. Oh and once you went through the doors, as you were at the front like me then the merch was on your left :happy: good memory or what! :LOL::LOL:

Damn good memory! lol

Naw I was queueing from the left of the stairs so the arena was to my left if I was facing forwards. Yeah I heard music - I started humming along when I worked out what it was lol.

Erm, not sure about merch? After going up the stairs to queue again, I was looking through the door window to work out which direction I should head towards so I didn't walk in one side and walk straight back out the other side LOL