Guest bshuker
Inb4 mods think its about board mods and lock it without even reading it

Good call.

Also, I heard if you Mod a Whammy with a Whammy you can Pitch shift while you pitch shift

Because it has to be said: FUZZ FACTORY INTERNAL MOD

If anything it just makes it more difficult, instead of turning it on and off with your feet (which won't be doing anything, unless you are a guitar playing Michael Flatley) you have to turn it on and off with your hands (which, of course, are busy). It's totally pointless.

I've modded SD1s, TR2s, Rats and got a modded DS1. Have looked at doing a couple of mods to my DMM, but couldn't bring myself to do it :$

I believe the current NYC Big Muffs use diodes for the clipping stage, might look at changing them to LEDs, my DS1 has been modded like that (basically, the keeley seeing eye mod) and the difference is more drastic than any other mod you can do, unless it is a feedback loop.

not legally n'eway

:awesome:

he's specifically asked the board admins to actively discourage posting FF schematics here.. i guess the same would apply to the rest of his products (although IIRC he doesnt own the intellectual property of the wooly mammoth schematic?)

you might wanna check with the mods or just edit it out of your post ;)

Well I've just ordered the parts for a "WoolyMastodon", a couple of the values I couldn't find so I've gone as close as possible so that may have a little impact on the sound. Still for £10 instead of £200+ I can't complain. I'll post sound clips in a few day's once it's been assembled.

Archived