Which MUSE song would you like to see in a game?

DonnyMuse

the whole problem with the keyboard hero is if they make it 5 keys for each hand it's way too easy and if they make it two octaves of keyboard you may as well pick up the real thing...

I'm thinking something like 8 or 9 keys. The big 5 and the smaller ones in between as flats/sharps. less hand movement for noobs and still more challenging.

And Raining Muses, I got piano lessons for 4 years, barely touched the thing for 2 years, started doing music at school last year and kinda picked up piano again. I learnt Feeling Good last year, with the "Play piano with Muse" book and it seemed pretty easy. I haven't watched your vid but I'm guessing it's the thrashing chords at the end that got you, which seem a bit hard, or you're trying to sing at the same time??

and I'm still stuck on the live Screenager, especially since all I got from guitar tabs was the Gm(maj7) chord and the fact Bellamy basically rapes the piano in it. I got the chorus though :D. it's just 3 of New Born's 'chords' in a different order..

the whole problem with the keyboard hero is if they make it 5 keys for each hand it's way too easy and if they make it two octaves of keyboard you may as well pick up the real thing...

I'm thinking something like 8 or 9 keys. The big 5 and the smaller ones in between as flats/sharps. less hand movement for noobs and still more challenging.

And Raining Muses, I got piano lessons for 4 years, barely touched the thing for 2 years, started doing music at school last year and kinda picked up piano again. I learnt Feeling Good last year, with the "Play piano with Muse" book and it seemed pretty easy. I haven't watched your vid but I'm guessing it's the thrashing chords at the end that got you, which seem a bit hard, or you're trying to sing at the same time??

and I'm still stuck on the live Screenager, especially since all I got from guitar tabs was the Gm(maj7) chord and the fact Bellamy basically rapes the piano in it. I got the chorus though :D. it's just 3 of New Born's 'chords' in a different order..

It's still...not plausible. :erm: Maybe I'm just bitter.

Actually it's the arpeggios at the end that get me. And doing the descending octaves with it is just confusing. If you're talking about the DFDFDFDFDFDF DFADFADFADFADFADFA DFACDFACDFACDFACDFACDFAC DFAD thing, that didn't give me too much trouble. Feeling Good is really easy though, picked it up in two days.

Screenager, I'm just working with the guitar tab. Can't do much else, I'm not very good at interpreting. The guitar tab is pretty hard though.

• 3 weeks later...

You could stop wishing for GH Muse and get Frets on Fire for your computer, where there's no limit to how many good Muse songs you can get! Not many good charts however. I did finish a The Small Print one today though! Working on Showbiz now :D

*shameless plug*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1Ky9BSoz5k

Btw, it's not really that out of sync, must be the guy's camera.

You could stop wishing for GH Muse and get Frets on Fire for your computer, where there's no limit to how many good Muse songs you can get! Not many good charts however. I did finish a The Small Print one today though! Working on Showbiz now :D

*shameless plug*

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1Ky9BSoz5k[/YOUTUBE]

Btw, it's not really that out of sync, must be the guy's camera.

Or Audiosurf, that's great with Muse songs :D

• 6 months later...
  • 11 months later...

The Muse songs that'd make the game would be:

Coma

Minimum

Jimmy Kane

Showbiz

Yes Please

Cave

Uno

Fury

Bliss

Muscle Museum

Map Of Your Head

Citizen Erased

The Groove

Dead Star

In Your World

Agitated

New Born

Plug In Baby

Futurism

Time Is Running Out

Hysteria

Stockholm Syndrome

The Small Print

Sing For Absolution

Invincible

Map Of The Problematique

Supermassive Black Hole

Assassin

Knights Of Cydonia

Starlight

Uprising

Resistance

Unnatural Selection

MK Ultra

Other bands like Passion Pit, Silversun Pickups, U2, Foo Fighters, Red Hot Chili Peppers should all have a song or two in there as well. They played with Muse. RATM and Hendrix too.

I also think it'd be amazing if GH made it so you could choose to play extra riffs after a song on the game. Like how Muse does for their shows. And the songs should be live versions btw

Archived