Which MUSE song would you like to see in a game?

DonnyMuse

I'd love for them to make a GH: Muse in general, with mo-cap and live versions of some songs.

But, if not, then I'd love to see:

Stockholm Syndrome

Possibly New Born

CITIZEN ERASED!

Plug In Baby

Amen to that... I'd love ALL of them to be in at least one. Especially New Born!!:D

well GH3 was the first game ever to make over $1,000,000,000 but that is more likely to be because of the extra cost, rather than the wider appeal, and as people are saying they're basically crapping out new games. I figure as long as they're doing that they may as well do a Muse one for us :happy:

and yes, keyboard hero makes absolutely no sense at all, if anyone comes up with a plausible design I'll post them a cookie in the mail

that's right, a cookie for you in the mail :happy:

well GH3 was the first game ever to make over $1,000,000,000 but that is more likely to be because of the extra cost, rather than the wider appeal, and as people are saying they're basically crapping out new games. I figure as long as they're doing that they may as well do a Muse one for us :happy:

and yes, keyboard hero makes absolutely no sense at all, if anyone comes up with a plausible design I'll post them a cookie in the mail

that's right, a cookie for you (edit: FOOZLES!) in the mail :happy:

Well, I want that cookie, so......

I think it would be fun IF they made it challenging and realistic. Like an octave for each hand and them being beside each other. They just need the microphone and mic's controller to plug into it that way, for GH: Muse, you can either sing, play keyboard, or do both.

That was actually fun to edit the quote......

Well, I want that cookie, so......

I think it would be fun IF they made it challenging and realistic. Like an octave for each hand and them being beside each other. They just need the microphone and mic's controller to plug into it that way, for GH: Muse, you can either sing, play keyboard, or do both.

That was actually fun to edit the quote......

Yeah, but for us piano players, how would they make it difficult? I mean, seriously. Easy could probably be right hand (or left hand, pick your dominant, I guess. But if it were keyboard, it'd be your right hand most likely), Medium could be both, but how could you make it hard and expert? Chords? Sad. :noey:

I just don't think they could make it work. If they come out with a good version, I will buy some product of theirs. That's right, I will BUY the game I think is stupid. :LOL:

Actually, I probably won't.

Yeah, but for us piano players, how would they make it difficult? I mean, seriously. Easy could probably be right hand (or left hand, pick your dominant, I guess. But if it were keyboard, it'd be your right hand most likely), Medium could be both, but how could you make it hard and expert? Chords? Sad. :noey:

I just don't think they could make it work. If they come out with a good version, I will buy some product of theirs. That's right, I will BUY the game I think is stupid. :LOL:

Actually, I probably won't.

Yes, I was thinking the same thing.

After I read yours, I thought about it and figured this:

Easy: Easy rhythms on dominant hand

Medium: About average rhythms on dominant hand (still not using all of the notes in the song though)

Hard: Throws in both hands and slightly challenging rhythms. Also adds 2-3 finger chords

Expert: Both hands, complicated (and correct with the song) rhythms along with 4-5 fingered chords

But that still sounds cheesy. It seems like some major aspect is missing. :( Maybe pedals? That's not what I thought felt left out, but it was a last minute addition. Throw that into the Hard category.

Yes, I was thinking the same thing.

After I read yours, I thought about it and figured this:

Easy: Easy rhythms on dominant hand

Medium: About average rhythms on dominant hand (still not using all of the notes in the song though)

Hard: Throws in both hands and slightly challenging rhythms. Also adds 2-3 finger chords

Expert: Both hands, complicated (and correct with the song) rhythms along with 4-5 fingered chords

But that still sounds cheesy. It seems like some major aspect is missing. :( Maybe pedals? That's not what I thought felt left out, but it was a last minute addition. Throw that into the Hard category.

Hmm, pedals I like. I can no longer stand playing any piece without the pedal. :LOL: But how do you get 4-5 finger chords on a 5 key (or 10 key, if we're doing one for the left and one for the right) keyboard? Start hitting it with your hand? :erm:

Still, I will take B&H on expert for that. :LOL: It'd be fun considering I can only play 1/4 of the solo, not including the part with drums and bass...I believe bass is in there. I just listened to it. :facepalm:

Does sound cheesy though, they'd have to put some serious work into making it plausible.

Hmm, pedals I like. I can no longer stand playing any piece without the pedal. :LOL: But how do you get 4-5 finger chords on a 5 key (or 10 key, if we're doing one for the left and one for the right) keyboard? Start hitting it with your hand? :erm:

Still, I will take B&H on expert for that. :LOL: It'd be fun considering I can only play 1/4 of the solo, not including the part with drums and bass...I believe bass is in there. I just listened to it. :facepalm:

Does sound cheesy though, they'd have to put some serious work into making it plausible.

Yes, It does sound cheesy (and I have no idea about the 5 fingered chords, just threw down stuff). And I'm sure that they may be able to find a way to make it very realistic. Every day, we are getting a step or so further in technology.

But if they had Keyboard Hero that was good enough and challenging enough (and had B&H on it) then I would buy it.

Yes, It does sound cheesy (and I have no idea about the 5 fingered chords, just threw down stuff). And I'm sure that they may be able to find a way to make it very realistic. Every day, we are getting a step or so further in technology.

But if they had Keyboard Hero that was good enough and challenging enough (and had B&H on it) then I would buy it.

Yeah...but still, this whole thing doesn't even sound plausible.

:LOL: I'd only buy it if it had B&H. And then try it on expert right away. It might actually help me play it on the actual piano.

Yeah...but still, this whole thing doesn't even sound plausible.

:LOL: I'd only buy it if it had B&H. And then try it on expert right away. It might actually help me play it on the actual piano.

Yeah, not too plausible.

I have to admit, that'd be quite fun! :D

I think Activision should just drop all the plans they have at the moment and make a Guitar Hero: Muse. If it follows the same format as the other band-based games, it would have about 40 songs by the band, and about 16 other songs chosen by the band. It could have Rage Against the Machine, Queen, System of a Down, U2, and a bunch of other good peoples.

The ones that have good enough guitar to make it in are, in chronological order:

Yes Please

Muscle Museum

Pink Ego Box

Fillip

Falling Down

Host

Showbiz

Unintended

Recess

Uno

Forced In

Agitated

Sober

Escape

Overdue

Hate This and I'll Love You

New Born (without the first part)

Shrinking Universe

Hyper Music

Plug In Baby

Citizen Erased

Micro Cuts

Screenager

Darkshines

Futurism

Dead Star

In Your World

Time is Running Out

The Groove

Sing for Absolution

Fury

Stockholm Syndrome

Falling Away With You

Hysteria

Eternally Missed

The Small Print

Thoughts of a Dying Atheist

Starlight (a live version I heard - forgot where it was)

Supermassive Black Hole

Crying Shame

Map of the Problematique

Invincible

Exo-Politics

Hoodoo (possibly...)

Knights of Cydonia (to bring it back for full band, like the ones that were DLC that I also mentioned)

Assassin (CLEAN Omega Mix)

Glorious

Wow, that's a lot. Muse have too many amazing songs! :mad:

:noey: Guitar Hero peoples must think before that announce.

Yeah it would. As long as it involves no crossing of the hands, which on a 10 key keyboard would be impossible.

Ooh. What about flats/sharps?

Didn't I say that? Well, if I ws in any way miseading people by the 2 octave thing, I want to apologize and add in that I meant w/ sharps and flats.

And to 1,000,000,000,000,000,000:

That's a pretty big wish list.

I'm sorry but if GH:Muse was made that be so lame and just prove Muse are sellouts.

Like Metallica

metallica-thumb.jpg

That was epic...! :LOL:

seriously I think that the Guitar hero days are over soon. Unless they make something mindblowing of course.

Did you miss Agitated, i love that riff.

Also, Guitar hero:Muse should come with a mic stand so the guitarist can sing at the same time, making it ultra realistic =P

sorry for double-posting but you could just buy a stand on your own ?

I dont think that the company will include a mic stand in the packet.

Or maybe you was being sarcastic ?

Didn't I say that? Well, if I ws in any way miseading people by the 2 octave thing, I want to apologize and add in that I meant w/ sharps and flats.

And to 1,000,000,000,000,000,000:

That's a pretty big wish list.

Well, what I meant is if there's only five keys for each octave, what will they do about sharps and flats (and I'm almost sure they'd keep it in five-key format). :erm:

Well, what I meant is if there's only five keys for each octave, what will they do about sharps and flats (and I'm almost sure they'd keep it in five-key format). :erm:

Yeah, they try to dumb it down for the idiots who are too lazy to try.

I know how hard real piano can be. I've tried to learn songs on my own. I may be taking piano lessons this summer though, so... :awesome:

Yeah, they try to dumb it down for the idiots who are too lazy to try.

I know how hard real piano can be. I've tried to learn songs on my own. I may be taking piano lessons this summer though, so... :awesome:

I've been taking lessons for 7 or 8 years now, and I've started teaching myself teh Moose songs. And yeah, real piano can be REALLY really tough. Dumbing it down would suck.

I've been taking lessons for 7 or 8 years now, and I've started teaching myself teh Moose songs. And yeah, real piano can be REALLY really tough. Dumbing it down would suck.

They dumb guitar down, so you KNOW that they'll massacre piano, too.

They make it look like rock songs are easy as pie. They're not. Not as hard as piano, but hard.

7 or 8 years?!?!? Wow, you have to be very, VERY good.

They dumb guitar down, so you KNOW that they'll massacre piano, too.

They make it look like rock songs are easy as pie. They're not. Not as hard as piano, but hard.

7 or 8 years?!?!? Wow, you have to be very, VERY good.

Yeah, I can tell. Since they only have those five notes, it's just like "Oh, they're all up here" when they're ALL OVER THE PLACE!

:LOL: Actually I suck.

Feeling Good after two days:

:facepalm:

I still can't get it right!

Yeah, I can tell. Since they only have those five notes, it's just like "Oh, they're all up here" when they're ALL OVER THE PLACE!

:LOL: Actually I suck.

Feeling Good after two days:

:facepalm:

I still can't get it right!

It's great!!! A bit slow, but I couldn't even do the chords! I'm going to listen to Ruled by Secrecy now.

Archived