Which MUSE song would you like to see in a game?

DonnyMuse

Showbiz

Muscle Museum

Plug in Baby

Fury (might be a bit too repetitive, however)

Hyper Music

On that note, KoC should be used in a movie. Seriously, imagine the ass kicking that would accompany it!

It'd be distracting. Muse songs are too good to be background music to anything. That includes ads etc. People don't pay it attention. Sure it might seem well sexy in a perfume ad or whatever, but it's also kinda tinged with selling out. Write wonderful songs, cool. Then let them be used in tacky shit :$. There's a million tacky tunes out there for all that.

I think it would be cool if they put assassin in guitar hero.

I hope your joking. In case you're not (or for the other people reading this that don't know), it was on GH: World Tour.

EDIT:

It is...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUpWZuPHOXs

Drums are epicly hard :D

Oh, it's been said.

I'd love for them to make a GH: Muse in general, with mo-cap and live versions of some songs.

But, if not, then I'd love to see:

Stockholm Syndrome

Possibly New Born

CITIZEN ERASED!

Plug In Baby

Well KoC was on Guitar Hero 3(but was charted wrong), Hysteria is Rock Band DLC(which is awesome!), and GH3 also had a DLC pack with SS, Exo Politics, and Supermassive Black Hole. But for songs I would want would be:

Plug in Baby

New Born

Muscle Museum

Showbiz

TiRO

The Small Print

Dead Star

Futurism

I'd love for them to make a GH: Muse in general, with mo-cap and live versions of some songs.

But, if not, then I'd love to see:

Stockholm Syndrome

Possibly New Born

CITIZEN ERASED!

Plug In Baby

That would be more than EPIC! Try to imagine playing some of their songs from the demo tape (e.g. Falling with the crowd), however I don't think it will happen.

If I should choose 5 songs it would be these:

New Born

Showbiz

The small print

Dead star

Muscle Museum

That would be more than EPIC! Try to imagine playing some of their songs from the demo tape (e.g. Falling with the crowd), however I don't think it will happen.

I don;t either, but I've wished this for months now. :p

was just thinking today how awesome CE would be for guitar hero...

Muscle Museum, Invincible (using the weird touchy pad with your right hand and left hand on regular buttons in the solo), Micro Cuts (have fun singing it), Dead Star, and everything else

I'd go with megalomania when they release keyboard hero, but when they do that I'll want BaH, Space Dementia, new born (with quick switch to guitar)

was just thinking today how awesome CE would be for guitar hero...

Muscle Museum, Invincible (using the weird touchy pad with your right hand and left hand on regular buttons in the solo), Micro Cuts (have fun singing it), Dead Star, and everything else

I'd go with megalomania when they release keyboard hero, but when they do that I'll want BaH, Space Dementia, new born (with quick switch to guitar)

Keyboard hero? :facepalm:

PICK UP AN ACTUAL INSTRUMENT!

*ahem* Anyways, I'd really lke to see New Born on Guitar Hero. The opening could just be drums, vocals, and bass, or they could cut out the intro all together and go straight into the riff.

I'd like to see Muse release their discography for Rock Band DLC.

It'd be some epic stuff there. Imagine just doing setlists, going from SS to New Born to Hyper Music to Hoodoo and back to Fury.

But one can only dream.

Guitar hero has gone TOO FAR.Have you realized that there are going to be like ten *insert type* Hero games this year?! All I want is DLC for Rock Band, but I would much rather have the people who make RB make a full Muse game, like they are for the Beatles.

You can thank Neversoft for that. Oh, and stupid consumers who thought Guitar Hero 3 was anything but a pile of crap.

I miss Harmonix making Guitar Hero games :(

Guitar hero has gone TOO FAR.Have you realized that there are going to be like ten *insert type* Hero games this year?! All I want is DLC for Rock Band, but I would much rather have the people who make RB make a full Muse game, like they are for the Beatles.

Yeah, there's already Metallica, then Greatest Hits in a couple months, I think that they're making GH 5 this year too. And maybe another DS one (I'm guessing on that one).

Keyboard hero? :facepalm:

PICK UP AN ACTUAL INSTRUMENT!

*ahem* Anyways, I'd really lke to see New Born on Guitar Hero. The opening could just be drums, vocals, and bass, or they could cut out the intro all together and go straight into the riff.

well excuse me for liking top notch backing tracks and a more relaxed but still interactive experience of muse songs. I'll have you know I learnt Megalomania just the other week, and am trying to figure out Screenager for piano, I've got the basics but it's pretty difficult to work out, especially when the only chord listed on the internetz is Gm(maj7). care to help?;) and I can play most of Space Dementia and New Born is easy and Sunburn isn't too difficult and I could go on but the point is I play guitar and keyboard and like to sing. However my school is teh suck when it comes to playing music and guitar hero gives me the opportunity to think I'm good at drums and get to listen to the actual Muse song etc.

I understand there's a big difference between real instruments/plastic toys but each has it's pros and cons. I'm dragging on a lot but what I'm saying is GH is good for more easily jumping up and down while you play and I wouldn't mind more Muse on there for me to play....

well excuse me for liking top notch backing tracks and a more relaxed but still interactive experience of muse songs. I'll have you know I learnt Megalomania just the other week, and am trying to figure out Screenager for piano, I've got the basics but it's pretty difficult to work out, especially when the only chord listed on the internetz is Gm(maj7). care to help?;) and I can play most of Space Dementia and New Born is easy and Sunburn isn't too difficult and I could go on but the point is I play guitar and keyboard and like to sing. However my school is teh suck when it comes to playing music and guitar hero gives me the opportunity to think I'm good at drums and get to listen to the actual Muse song etc.

I understand there's a big difference between real instruments/plastic toys but each has it's pros and cons. I'm dragging on a lot but what I'm saying is GH is good for more easily jumping up and down while you play and I wouldn't mind more Muse on there for me to play....

Okay, MY turn to rant.

It's just that...I don't know, I understand Guitar Hero more, because that can get pretty tough on most songs. But keyboard hero? Okay, first of all, would they just have one octave with sharps and stuff like that or two? And if they did, why couldn't the people just go figure this out on piano or an actual keyboard or something? I know that instruments are expensive. But I just think having a keyboard hero is absolutely ridiculous. I've thought of it before, and it just doesn't make any sense to me. Sure, that way you don't have to learn notes or anything, but you're putting your fingers in the same places as on a real one (if we're indeed thinking of the one or two octave keyboard for this). So it just doesn't make any sense why anyone would need one other than price.

[/endrant]

BUT if there was a keyboard hero, I'm all for trying B&H on expert. :awesome:

well to stick with the rest of the toys I'd think just 5 buttons, but for each hand. It would be pretty difficult for them to make something that's enjoyable for beginners and also a challenge for experts, but they wouldn't want to overcomplicate it, and I'm sure they wouldn't give you a regular keyboard because as you said, why not go learn the regular thing.....

and when you think about, if Activision/Neversoft/whoever are the greedy bastards we know them to be, they'll find a way to make keyboard hero work.

Actually it'd be funny to see B&H on wii music, but more seeing the person waving their hands around. I played it once, finished everything except the lessons (because they didn't work) in about half an hour and got bored...it's pretty useless

well to stick with the rest of the toys I'd think just 5 buttons, but for each hand. It would be pretty difficult for them to make something that's enjoyable for beginners and also a challenge for experts, but they wouldn't want to overcomplicate it, and I'm sure they wouldn't give you a regular keyboard because as you said, why not go learn the regular thing.....

and when you think about, if Activision/Neversoft/whoever are the greedy bastards we know them to be, they'll find a way to make keyboard hero work.

Actually it'd be funny to see B&H on wii music, but more seeing the person waving their hands around. I played it once, finished everything except the lessons (because they didn't work) in about half an hour and got bored...it's pretty useless

That's what I meant. I completely understand Guitar Hero and stuff like that (although drums don't make too much sense), but keyboard hero just doesn't make any sense. And if they stuck with those 5 keys on a keyboard, what would be the point?

Ain't that the truth. Good Lord, they're probably rolling in their money.

:LOL: That would be brilliant. It looked fun until I realized the stupidity of it.

Archived