How do I edit the subtitle that appears under the nickname ?

Seifer

Yeah, rep system is a joke. As are post counts. I don't want to know how much of my life I've wasted on here!

We had a rep system on the 2001 board and yep it was a joke. People used it as a means of expressing personal vendettas.

As for post counts, so many retards spammed the fuck out of the place just to get a high post count. Like it actually matters.

No, it normally kicks in automatically, I dunno which timezone it's set to come in on though.

At a guess it's on BST and it's now July in the UK :LOL:

and...what does it mean, please? :D

The awards happen at the end of the year ... the mods set up a load of polls with a handful of members in them - topics like best female member, funniest member, best thread etc, everyone gets to vote on them in December (the results are hidden) then at new year the winners are announced and they get a shiny undertitle. Just meant to be a bit of fun for the board :happy:

The awards happen at the end of the year ... the mods set up a load of polls with a handful of members in them - topics like best female member, funniest member, best thread etc, everyone gets to vote on them in December (the results are hidden) then at new year the winners are announced and they get a shiny undertitle. Just meant to be a bit of fun for the board :happy:

thank you very much meep! I didn't know about this! :)

How come I don't see the edit undertitle on my user cp? it's already 1st of July here.

comes through on british time i'm afraid, so currently GMT + 1 while DST is in effect. it does take a while for the option to become available, this appears to be the result of an unresolved caching issue

comes through on british time i'm afraid, so currently GMT + 1 while DST is in effect. it does take a while for the option to become available, this appears to be the result of an unresolved caching issue

this didn't happened before to me. just a note.

Archived