Which Muse song has your favourite climax?

m0hawk

Best climax?  

315 members have voted

1. 1. Best climax?

• Conscience
    • Sing for Absolution
    • Take a Bow
    • Hoodoo
    • Space Dementia
    • Plug in Baby
    • Showbiz
    • Microcuts
    • Megalomania
    • Muscle Museum
    • Ruled by Secrecy
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Knights of Cydonia

I voted Hoodoo, because the piano chords and epicness after that quiet first part are just immense. I would've voted Megalomania though, if I saw it on the list in time - when the organ modulates on that last 'woooah' is just so...wow. It's actually what I said the first time I heard it. 'Wow!'

I think I'm thinking of one but don't know which one it is

But I really like the buildup in Shine Acoustic, with the rapid strumming and then the epic drum fill. With the "Once you promised a life" line. It works in Shine but to a lesser extent.

I'm really thinking as the "best" climax, as coming from soft to loud, in a quick period of time, and perhaps lasting a while. I really can't pick from your list though sorry :(, I'm sure when I'm not listening to any songs and I can more easily compare them without getting mixed up it'll be easier :p

I love the Shine (acoustic) and Shine climax. (Can't type that word without thinking sEx :LOL:)

Anyway, I voted Megalomania because that is the best out of those choices. Showbiz is 2nd, then Con-Science. But where is Eternally Missed? It definately should be on the list.

I would have gone with Shrinking Universe were it on the list.

aye, I love the build up to Matt's loud falsetto scream.

I also like Take A Bow...the whole song is a great ascension and when the guitar and drums start to pound in it's amazing.

I was thinking that... Bliss doesn't really have a climax, does it?

The closest thing it has is getting really quiet at the start of the last chorus and then building up... to the exact same volume each chorus has had.

right this is a very difficult topic... after an entire night, watching Muse, listening Muse, now I can say this is screaming Matt on "what you're doing to me" (in Microcuts) It pulls me to the edge of a real orgasmic thrill.

Shall I be censored ?

Any way I feel this whole song as a climax in Museic

Archived