anybody here have some stuff named Matt, Dom, or Chris?

memerdommie

Well, lets see... Every banana I consume I nickname "Maffoo". Figure it out for yourself... And, as for the pet thing, I shall call my future cat/dog/velociraptor: "Bellamy-Hendrix" As that is, in my opinion, the coolest name any pet (prehistoric or not) could be given.

My friend from twitter, Laurie(she's on the board as well, but not too often), and me have a birthmark on the left side of our faces in almost the same spot. so we named them Matt and Dom. Dom is mine :awesome:

i know. creepy.:facepalm:

My old phone was named Dommeh. The phone I got right now is called Matt.

Just to get this straight: I name all of my stuff. When it doesn't do what it's suppose to do, I can shout it's name. (F.e. with my old phone: "Dommeh! Don't you die! Live! :(" )

so i'm not the only one! :dance:i even name my body parts..:ninja:

When I get a dog I'm soooo naming it Howard.:D

I bought a giant stuffed elephant toy and named it Howard. Not only after Dom but also after the comedian Russell Howard.

I also got to name my cousin's pet hamster. He is called *cough* Mattykins :shifty:

I bought a giant stuffed elephant toy and named it Howard. Not only after Dom but also after the comedian Russell Howard.

I also got to name my cousin's pet hamster. He is called *cough* Mattykins :shifty:

I love Russel Howard, I never thought about that.:LOL:

I love him more when he walks out onto Muse. :muse:

Mattykins!:D Thats cute. (:

• 2 weeks later...
hey, everyone!!! :D

i just wanna know, do you have stuff named matt, dom, or chris?

i have a teddy bear, [doesn't like teddy bear] i named 'dommie'. yeah, u know, for some reason, i gave named dommie.

so, how about you?:)

:eek: I named my teddy bear Dominic Howard! But I just call him Dommy... makes my best friend laugh, whenever we're on skype/msn, I always show her him :D

Archived