memerdommie

anybody here have some stuff named Matt, Dom, or Chris?

My mate named/copied from someone else, Matt- m-m-m-matt, Dom- nom nom dom. so i thought that I would make Chris a food related nickname. Hense much to my friends distaste, 'Chrissy Chrisps' was formed.

I also named my blue bass after chris, my pink elecrtic guitar Matt and my Mp4 Dom.

and a couple of pokemon on my pearl have been named after various guitar and drum types that they have used over the years >.<

since when yah bitch? :LOL:

:LOL: I have a guinea pig, his name is Matěj (in czech).. I gave him this name when he was born and i didn't know that some Muse band exists :LOL: but now I've just realized that Matěj means Matthew in english :LOL: so sometimes i call him Mr. Bellamy :rolleyes:

I named my Ipod Matthew Tony Howard the Second, and I've started to call my Q magazine Matt too. :$

Eg, my puppy begins to sniff and scratch the front cover; "DON'T YOU DAAAARRRRREEE TOUCH MATTHEW BELL-AH-MEEEEEE!"

I think I'm insane, but hey.

you've never called it chris before. :LOL:

you just go on about how awesome it is 'cause it's simialr to a bass chris has. :LOL:

yeah, but everyone thinks i'm sad enough with out admitting that! :L

Guest Octazooka
yeah, but everyone thinks i'm sad enough with out admitting that! :L

I just named my Mankey Dom.. :LOL:

picture.php?albumid=1304&pictureid=13833

Mine:

dompod.jpg

*hawks* It has gone through a sex-change, it used to be called Doris. :rolleyes:

My guitar is called Sushi, but I might add something to it...:happy:

My old phone was named Dommeh. The phone I got right now is called Matt.

Just to get this straight: I name all of my stuff. When it doesn't do what it's suppose to do, I can shout it's name. (F.e. with my old phone: "Dommeh! Don't you die! Live! :(" )

hey, everyone!!! :D

i just wanna know, do you have stuff named matt, dom, or chris?

i have a teddy bear, [doesn't like teddy bear] i named 'dommie'. yeah, u know, for some reason, i gave named dommie.

so, how about you?:)

I have a horse doll named Bellamy, I named it before I knew Muse. I guess I do have a Matt around me.

:D:D Just before christmas I adopted a stray cat. Her name just had to be MAT ilda. She is so loveable