anybody here have some stuff named Matt, Dom, or Chris?

memerdommie

I have mates called Matt, Dom and Chris....too bad those 3 aren't exactly friends :erm: I don't even think they know each other!

:LOL: maybe you should introduce them, who knows what could happen!

no but i named my dog zeta:happy:

:happy: that's a cute name for a dog! *pets zeta*

I have a kitten that keeps walking around on our yard, that I, just for the fun of it, named Matt :LOL: We are currently looking for a home for the cute little thing

But everytime my sister or mother or someone shouts: "Matt is here, Matt is here!", I always forget they are talking about the kitten and go like "WHERE?!" :LOL:

On my monkey's birth certificate......< lol. My friends spelt it wrong.

I hope you didn't think I was talking about the actual Bellamy's certificate, haha.

oh, no. i didn't think about that.:LOL: wawhahaha.....

I have a kitten that keeps walking around on our yard, that I, just for the fun of it, named Matt :LOL: We are currently looking for a home for the cute little thing

But everytime my sister or mother or someone shouts: "Matt is here, Matt is here!", I always forget they are talking about the kitten and go like "WHERE?!" :LOL:

maybe you should familiarize themselves with your kitty.:)

• 3 months later...
Guest Octazooka
i wanna call something matteo, i love that name.. that way i can be obsessive, but classily kinda more subtly obsessive :LOL:

...what may i ask is a rayquaza? *googles*

:awesome: pokemon? lol

Just this three will do actually

picture.php?albumid=556&pictureid=12556

picture.php?albumid=556&pictureid=11480

picture.php?albumid=556&pictureid=11698

:awesome::awesome:

PS I wish Matt was a Alakazam-the IQ of 5000 actually suits him rather nicely, but as seeing I don't have a Kadabra anywhere... :(:facepalm:

Archived