dom gives me this very weird nod everytime he see's me

and i've noticed at earls court, he sounds and looks like a little young boy who just reached puberty.

Hehehe I've seen him do that nod when greeting people...with a funny smile on his face.

I can't explain it. It really ISN'T to do with the fact Bob is an "oldie" although yes I have met him a few times and know what he's like...and the band have met him several times so know what he's like...it's complicated but he is NOT being offensive.

If he was posting stuff like "omg I really want Matt to do me...OMFG he's SO HOT...OMG OMG111 *insert graphic descriptions of the sex here*" and MEANT IT then yes I'd lock it...same goes for anyone else.

Now let's stop sucking the fun out of this thread for now!

Whats wrong with this thread then?

i agree with that, but still think theres a degree of elitism involved, same with spamming.. you get people who post "OMG!!111" posts that have no relevance at all and they get told to stop, then you get others who do it, including mods, but thats ok...

thats when he's on the mic going "MERCI BEACOUP"

totally different story when u talk to him

well he sounds gay on the microphone. I think his voice gets equalized to sound like a chipmunks or something, while matt's voice gets equalized to sound like barry white....and chirs doesn't say anything so no worries there.

Archived