Mentioning Matt and sex in the same sentence was asking for trouble in Main Muse :unsure:

it surely is, i feel like posting another "would u do matt if he had hiv" thread again.

i just never anticipated the groupies/twats (and if u do feel offended, come on, you had your chance, u're just ruining the fun)

it surely is, i feel like posting another "would u do matt if he had hiv" thread again.

i just never anticipated the groupies/twats (and if u do feel offended, come on, you had your chance, u're just ruining the fun)

*sigh* Okay, I realise that was probably addressed to me. Sorry if I 'ruined the fun'. It wasn't intentional.

But really, there's a strong groupie-ish element in looking for orgasm faces. :LOL: It certainly wouldn't have occurred to me.

matt3r.jpg

^does this count for the triangular mouth? lol

1892467.jpg

^haha maybe?

micmonster.bmp

^up side down trianglularity!

bizarre1.jpg

^this one's probably the best I offer

55667.jpg

^or perhaps that?

hope I helped in your quest for THE sex face, lol.

thats the face im talking about, the third and first one's not quite right hehe, but the other ones are bang on :D

sample.jpg

ok kids, some of the submissions are not what we are looking for, we are not looking for any normal sex face (cuz we could be here for years).... we are looking for "the" sex face. Above shows how the correct one is found.

The mouth is the most feature that we need to get right, it is often trianglar and makes a nice crease on ONE cheek. his eye (usually left) should be slightly lower than the other too to make this rare facial expression. hope you peeps can find them now

a sex face thread = wrong.....but "the" sex face thread = right

So in other words, the Billy Idol lip curl?

so the rules for a shit/ groupie thread not to be locked are:-

you have to be an oldie/ part of the elitist group

it has to be posted in a way thats not serious, and making it funny

not to be annoying, making inappropriate comments

cant say i agree with the first two.

I can't explain it. It really ISN'T to do with the fact Bob is an "oldie" although yes I have met him a few times and know what he's like...and the band have met him several times so know what he's like...it's complicated but he is NOT being offensive.

If he was posting stuff like "omg I really want Matt to do me...OMFG he's SO HOT...OMG OMG111 *insert graphic descriptions of the sex here*" and MEANT IT then yes I'd lock it...same goes for anyone else.

Now let's stop sucking the fun out of this thread for now!

Archived