LOL omg. that's exactly what I call Matt's.. uh... more intense moments. LOL. sighhh. you are my heroes.

though I'm sure CelticRose's avatar could be one too, but it's more of a... GRRRR WTF look rather than... o0o.

i make no sense. LOL

sample.jpg

ok kids, some of the submissions are not what we are looking for, we are not looking for any normal sex face (cuz we could be here for years).... we are looking for "the" sex face. Above shows how the correct one is found.

The mouth is the most feature that we need to get right, it is often trianglar and makes a nice crease on ONE cheek. his eye (usually left) should be slightly lower than the other too to make this rare facial expression. hope you peeps can find them now

a sex face thread = wrong.....but "the" sex face thread = right

Shh! It's not elitism!

Well there's that...and just the way you're posting it isn't really anything but funny.

I'd lock it if it was a serious thread with some girl [or boy] making inappropriate comments and generally being annoying..regardless of who it is. :p

so the rules for a shit/ groupie thread not to be locked are:-

you have to be an oldie/ part of the elitist group

it has to be posted in a way thats not serious, and making it funny

not to be annoying, making inappropriate comments

cant say i agree with the first two.

ok kids, some of the submissions are not what we are looking for, we are not looking for any normal sex face (cuz we could be here for years).... we are looking for "the" sex face. Above shows how the correct one is found.

The mouth is the most feature that we need to get right, it is often trianglar and makes a nice crease on ONE cheek. his eye (usually left) should be slightly lower than the other too to make this rare facial expression. hope you peeps can find them now

Bless you. You've really thought about this :LOL:

This is fucking sick, and weird, and I'm off to plunder my Photobucket account. Might bookmark your page, actually ooooo

EDIT: RIGHT! What about these ones? The first one worries me a little.

muse5.jpg

muse2.jpg

Has that one been posted before? I'm sorry it's not very good... I normally use other peoples' Photobuckets, or the Photogenic Matt thread when I need pics :$

sample.jpg

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

OMG! I am loving the diagrams. hahahaha

Archived