Fillip Discussion Thread

Foozles

Oooh I love the slightly paused bit in the middle before it all revs up again "Accuse me, trust me...." Very good song. What's not to like, it's grungey, fast, on Showbiz...:rolleyes:

Yep, that's the bit that reminds me of Split Enz. The bass line does at least. Wish I could remember which song. Driving me bonkers. Might have to go look for it later.

• 1 year later...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W82dMAmE0rA

:D

..to bad it skips at 1:01.:(

:LOL: at the guy who shouts "Rock on!" at the end of that haha!

This is an awesome song and I don't care what any of you think! *Points at all you people* Unless you like it as well, which would mean that I do care...

Matt actually looks in pain when he's on the floor singing the slow bit in that video...

Also Chris' afro FTW! :chris:-->:afro:

"direcshoon" *shudder* *cringe* :LOL:

Always been one of my least favourite Muse songs, and one of the few standing in the way of my theory that every single Muse song is absolutely amazing if you take the time to get to know it. But lately I think it's starting to grow on me. Hopefully it continues to :)

Yep, that's the bit that reminds me of Split Enz. The bass line does at least. Wish I could remember which song. Driving me bonkers. Might have to go look for it later.

I'm not so sure about the bass line, but the synth/keyboard bit sounds pretty much exactly like "Pioneer" by Split Enz

"direcshoon" *shudder* *cringe* :LOL:

Always been one of my least favourite Muse songs, and one of the few standing in the way of my theory that every single Muse song is absolutely amazing if you take the time to get to know it. But lately I think it's starting to grow on me. Hopefully it continues to :)

It WILL grow on you. Soon it will attach itself to your brain, producing Fillip loving chemicals that will slowly transform you into one of us. There is no cure.

ONE OF US!

*cough*

:p

Archived