Shrinking Universe Appreciation Thread

LiT

• 1 year later...

Absolute awesome song and possibly Muse's most underrated and under appreciated song

I think it's brilliant and the final minute send shivers down my spine in fact this song got me interested in Muse when I heard it on the 28 Weeks Later trailer and it has remained one of my favorites ever since.

All together now YAHHHHH YAHHHHHHHHH OOOOHHHHHHhhhHOOOooooHHHHH

Please help me spread the love for this song

It's about time! :LOL:

This song is why i'm keeper of the scream xD

But seriously.. this song gives me chills. You can hear how much younger Matt sounds vocally, but the music is epic and the lyrics/vocals always make me stop my thoughts dead to pay attention...

*beams appreciation* :happy:

Althogether now...

OOOHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH OOOOOOHHHO OOOOOHHHAAA

%$$#@!!!!!! My voice doesn't go that high. Can I still join the thread???

Yes, I like this song too. The lyrics are cool. The bass line is especially awesome.

One of my favorite b-sides. Who doesn't love those screams in the end?!

So many appreciation threads and none for City of Delusion.. :(

"Give too much attention

And I'll reflect your imperfections"

I just love the way these 2 lines flow at the end of the first verse.

Side topic - I agree with your CoD comments... As the keeper of the "I will avenge" I might just have to start one ;)

I often try to sing along to the end and nearly pass out

Yes, well, that ending makes Great Gig in the Sky seem tame! (Ever tried singing that? It's mental).

It's a neat song. My use for it is if/when you want to leave a situation cos nothing happens with it. I love being able to do that. It's such a nice feeling.

What do you mean?

Congrats, this is the 1,000,000th shit thread!

:joker::party::party::party::party::xmas::pimp::boobs::boobs::boobs::viking::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome:

We are bored...... well, I am supposed to be doing something else entirely (work), but it's boring so I am here. My boss said I can surf the Muse forum as much as I like during work hours because she is a Muse fan too. I have a cool boss ay! ........ My boss is me! Ha ha. Which is why I also got up at 5am to do some work...

You could start a cool thread for us. With extra Vikings. :p

Yes, well, that ending makes Great Gig in the Sky seem tame! (Ever tried singing that? It's mental).

Not really, it's quite easy. Is it a range issue or is it just too hard to hit the notes. Great Gig in the Sky...I've never attempted it, and I don't think I'll be able to. :LOL: Plus my dad wants me to play it on piano (ever seen the sheet music for it? THAT is mental. At least at my skill level).

Archived