MUSEMANIA

MUSE on your desktop?

For my wallpaper I copied and saved all the Oos backgrounds they had on this site during reading and leeds. So I have like 8 or 9 wallpapers of Oos in different colors and I have it set to automatically change my background every 15 - 30 minutes. So every time I get on my laptop I have a new color :D

Since I use my iPod a lot more than my computer (I hardly ever use a computer or laptop:rolleyes:) I'll post my iPod wallpaper!

Lock Screen:

6129713903_285a054b3f.jpg

Home Screen:

6129714073_498e276605.jpg

:happy:

Since I use my iPod a lot more than my computer (I hardly ever use a computer or laptop:rolleyes:) I'll post my iPod wallpaper!

Lock Screen:

6129713903_285a054b3f.jpg

Home Screen:

6129714073_498e276605.jpg

:happy: I like

Mine:

c503f1db.jpg

:D

I would have one but my computer is a Windows 7 STARTER edition. Aka I cannot change the desktop. But I can show you what I would put on there...

Choice number one:Untitled.png

Choice number two:Untitled2.png

I did the cartoon-izing on the first one myself. The second one was hand-crafted on Paint program, with no template. I would choose either one of them for my desktop.

Screenshot.png

Had this for the recent OoS celebration stuff. I'm going to change it to something else soon though. This is the same picture that was on the back of the Muse website.

Screenshot.png

Had this for the recent OoS celebration stuff. I'm going to change it to something else soon though. This is the same picture that was on the back of the Muse website.

That was mine just a few days ago.:)

Now I have this

koc.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us