Atlanta U2 support

chapel

Anyone see those 2 guys with the shirts that said "We are here for Muse" and "U WHO?"...I thought that was hilarious. Major props to those guys.

I was there...front center...behind those 2 guys (I got to the DOME at 6am, and couldn't believe there was a line already...I was like number 82). It was an amazing show...and my first for Muse and U2. It can't get any better than that...well...unless you replaced U2 with Radiohead :)

I agree with what one of the posters said about the energy during the Muse performance...most of the people there were there to see U2 and most didn't know about Muse. It didn't matter to me because I was still jumping and screaming...basically acting a fool. Too bad it was for only 45 minutes :(

I hope they play PiB, Citizens Erased, KoC, and Stockholm Syndrome...when they come back to Atlanta next year ;)

Those U Who guys were pretty brave! And :awesome:

Awesome and ya I was aware of that. Just saying that it would have been even better if there were more fans! Where were you on the floor? Still had fun!

I was over on Adams (or Chris) side in about the second row inner circle! And more fans are always a plus! But we'll get plenty of that next year when they come on their own!!!!

I paid more for my T-shirt than my ticket >< The nosebleeds were fun but there were 0 muse fans around where we were. :indiff: It was fun seeing the 20 or so fans in the pit that were freaking out, but the majority of them were just standing still looking at Muse. The whole show was incredible, and I loved every song played. I cannot wait for their headlining tour next year where I will definitely be up in the front.

(on another note U2 was great, but a few of Edge's solos killed my ears worse than the Metallica concert on sunday)

The shirt prices were way too high for me. I rarely wear tees anyway though so it's alright. I'll get one when they headline over here. Me and my friends were four of the 20! The people behind me made up 3 more so you probably noticed us. To my left there were a few guys attempting to mosh which was pretty funny. I really need to post my pics!

Those U Who guys were pretty brave! And :awesome:

I was over on Adams (or Chris) side in about the second row inner circle! And more fans are always a plus! But we'll get plenty of that next year when they come on their own!!!!

Oh nice! How early did you get there? I was relatively close to the outer circle straight ahead of Matt.

I paid more for my T-shirt than my ticket >< The nosebleeds were fun but there were 0 muse fans around where we were. :indiff: It was fun seeing the 20 or so fans in the pit that were freaking out, but the majority of them were just standing still looking at Muse. The whole show was incredible, and I loved every song played. I cannot wait for their headlining tour next year where I will definitely be up in the front.

(on another note U2 was great, but a few of Edge's solos killed my ears worse than the Metallica concert on sunday)

Wow! Louder than Metallica! That's a surprise. (How was that concert, btw? I love Metallica...at least their old stuff.)

Hank, we were pretty near each other. I was about 5-6 people deep from the outer circle between Matt and Chris. There was a little group of Muse fans behind you.

I found it on youtube! :awesome:

Sorry if was already posted!:D

Fantastic!:D They sounded great, got a good reception and it was nice to see more of Dom's drum skills with that stage setup. You could get more of a feel of it I think than in the previous videos. The big screen is great!:D

Oh nice! How early did you get there? I was relatively close to the outer circle straight ahead of Matt.

I got there around two and had a couple people meet up with me later on- I'm so glad the people around me didn't have a problem with that! Somehow we ended up next to people who had been there since 11am so I guess it had lots to do with how lucky you were going in since there were so many places to see the show and lots of people wanted outer circle and red zone. Outer circle would have been incredible for a U2 fan (which I am) but going in my thoughts were all on getting as close to Muse as possible.

Hey, did you guys at the Atlanta show notice Matt did the alternate lyrics during Starlight: "Our trials and tribulations, black holes and revelations?" I just remembered that. I wonder if he's done that at the other recent shows.

*sigh* I wish I could go back in time to Tuesday night. :(

I did notice that! I was so happy to hear that version!! Idk why it made me so happy but it did!

And I found some footage on YouTube of Dom saying that they would be back soon at the end of the set! Can never tell how serious he was though

Hey, did you guys at the Atlanta show notice Matt did the alternate lyrics during Starlight: "Our trials and tribulations, black holes and revelations?" I just remembered that. I wonder if he's done that at the other recent shows.

I DID NOTICE THAT. And when he sang it I was like "OHHHHHH!!! ALTERNATE LYRICS FOR IT!!! WIIIIINNNNN!" XD. I flipped. xD.

I I noticed that when I saw the video on youtube!

Alternative Lyrics :awesome:

I did notice that! I was so happy to hear that version!! Idk why it made me so happy but it did!

And I found some footage on YouTube of Dom saying that they would be back soon at the end of the set! Can never tell how serious he was though

Oooh! That does sound hopeful, though! :D

Oooh! That does sound hopeful, though! :D

someone on this board who was at the VMAs heard them say the same thing, spring is a pretty safe bet, and to increase the odds of them actually getting to the Twin Cities I bought another copy of the Resistance today,it's also for my brother in law's birthday present:D

• 11 months later...

... *bump* er, yes. One year ago today sure was fun. I was just getting to Atl to line up for the show in the morning. Ahh, memories... I guess this is kind of silly to bump but I never get on here anymore so whatever.... sorry ya'll. :)

Archived