Guest Octazooka
Last week,I texted in to my local RJ(who hates Muse) and asked her to play Starlight for the lulz.She started yelling :LOL:

:awesome:

When Muse came over for a concert some two years back, they were staying at a hotel...which was near my workplace. Next to my workplace, actually. :supersad:

I could never concentrate on my work for that entire day after that! :LOL:

Guest Octazooka

And d'oh, my friend who sits next to me during lectures has the same haircut as Matt. :erm: And the same pout.

He's short, has muscular veins on his arms, and he's skinnay.

Do I smell a Matty clone? :wtf:

I was driving down to england a few days ago ( i live in Aberdeen) and someones car number plate had Mus on the end of it.

Then i said to my sister, hey that number plate almost says Muse on it, she was like umm... ok?

It was quite cool seeing that. :D

That is so cool :D

This one is stupid but theres some random letter from the bank sitting next to me, and the envelope has '1849' on it and if you rearrange it, it says 1984 :chuckle: Slightly odd cos I just started reading 1984 today.

:LOL: phew im not the only one who randomly sees 1984 in numbers that have 8 and 4 in them loll

Guest Octazooka
:LOL: phew im not the only one who randomly sees 1984 in numbers that have 8 and 4 in them loll

Back when I was 9, I used to read this kiddie science mag called Muse :D It must have been fate or sommat to discover the 'other' kind of Muse 7 years later! XD

Guest Octazooka

Muse: The magazine of life, the universe and pie-throwing :rolleyes:

*draws attention to the UNIVERSE part*

:LOL:

Guest Octazooka
Muse: The magazine of life, the universe and pie-throwing :rolleyes:

*draws attention to the UNIVERSE part*

And here it is:

picture.php?albumid=556&pictureid=12148

This happened a few days ago... anyway in one of the classes I have there are two mini whiteboards that go on the main whiteboard. On a whim I wrote the lyrics to Knights of Cydonia. (just the verse) When I went to that class again the next day I found that underneath someone had added "no one's gonna take me alive, the time has come to make things right"

:awesome: I think we all wish this would happen to us... everytime i randomly start singing muse under my breath (and sometimes not so under:p) i always kinda hope someone will chime in with the next line...

I wrote 'dont waste your time or time will waste you' and stuck it by the cash register at work.... i got really exciited when a customer asked who wrote it! I was like :eek:I did!!

thinking it must be a fellow muse fan who recognised the lyrics. But after that he didnt say anything so im like 'its a song, knights of cydonia by muse... do you know it?' and he said he didnt:(

Guest Octazooka
:awesome: I think we all wish this would happen to us... everytime i randomly start singing muse under my breath (and sometimes not so under:p) i always kinda hope someone will chime in with the next line...

I wrote 'dont waste your time or time will waste you' and stuck it by the cash register at work.... i got really exciited when a customer asked who wrote it! I was like :eek:I did!!

thinking it must be a fellow muse fan who recognised the lyrics. But after that he didnt say anything so im like 'its a song, knights of cydonia by muse... do you know it?' and he said he didnt:(

I was watching some Muse vids at the library some years ago (probably two years back) and when i left I spied someone's screen having the same black star-spangled skin, the same as the Muse.mu website back then....and that person was watching Hysteria :LOL:

And when I queued up to buy Absolution at HMV, some young punks standing in line before were listening to-oh well-KoC :rolleyes:

Guest Octazooka
lmfao :eek: leaked resistance artwork *reports*

:p

weirdly it does like a bit musey, with the whole white font-ness

Why, if that were to be the leaked artwork... :LOL: It looks like white vomit though XD

Guest Octazooka
Why, if that were to be the leaked artwork... :LOL: It looks like white vomit though XD

From Wikipedia:

Muse magazine is published nine times annually. Each issue contains a comic ("Kokopelli & Company") written by Larry Gonick, a spoof about the main subject of the issue (Dear Muse Reader), letters from readers (Muse Mail), a contest, a question-and-answer page written by Robert Coontz, Rosanne Spector, and Rebecca Lasley, an article written by a Muse reader ("Muserology"), a short article ("Last Page"), and articles on various topics. Often, the topics of the articles are tangentially related. Past issues have included articles about vegetarianism, pie throwing, alien life, naked mole rats, the origin of the moon, pirates, urban legends, insects, mummies, tenrecs, the history of napkins, contacting ghosts, New Zealand's exploding trousers, Rube Goldberg inventions, The Lord of the Rings, and blind cavefish.

I'm actually excited to get their next issue! But this mag's so rare in libraries, I'd probably get lucky if I were to get it :(

I miss the entire gang of Muses, particularly Kokopelli :supersad: And Feather :supersad:

Guest Octazooka
I was watching some Muse vids at the library some years ago (probably two years back) and when i left I spied someone's screen having the same black star-spangled skin, the same as the Muse.mu website back then....and that person was watching Hysteria :LOL:

And when I queued up to buy Absolution at HMV, some young punks standing in line before were listening to-oh well-KoC :rolleyes:

Speaking of which..

*peers at mag artwork*

It does sort of look like some resistance thangy, if you get what I mean :eek:

Fate fail :facepalm:

Guest Octazooka
A guy at my school was wearing a Muse tshirt today. I actually sorta yelled out Muse but not loud enough because he didn't hear me :( But it was quite exciting...and my friends didn't care at all.:phu:

They ain't know what's good for them :phu:

:happy:

so so close:(

I was at dance class tonight, and we were practicing our dancing exams. So we were practicing one particular exercise...and what piano song is it to? Oh yes, that's right... COLLATERAL DAMAGE! Well actually "Nocturne In E-Flat Major, Op.9 No.2" by Chopin but still... COLLATERAL DAMAGE! It sounded so familar then it clicked and I had a huge grin on my face during the rest of the exercise :p:D

Guest Octazooka
I was at dance class tonight, and we were practicing our dancing exams. So we were practicing one particular exercise...and what piano song is it to? Oh yes, that's right... COLLATERAL DAMAGE! Well actually "Nocturne In E-Flat Major, Op.9 No.2" by Chopin but still... COLLATERAL DAMAGE! It sounded so familar then it clicked and I had a huge grin on my face during the rest of the exercise :p:D

I would have loved to see that :awesome: smile on your face! :LOL:

Yes I'm a noob but I have to post this story here :p

I was on a trip to stratford with my school around 2 weeks ago to see julias ceasar, I felt a bit nerdy because we were all going after school but I thought I may as well as I have nothing else to do tonight, I took my iPod with me and I put it in the bag I was going to take in with me during the performance, we got to this royal shakespeare company posh theatre with mainly snobs or over eccentric people (most were very old) The play was very long (4 hours) and we only had one 15 min interval, in the first half one of my teachers kept turning round and asking who had music on and I was like "its not me, I think its one of the people behind me" the quiet music carried on up to the interval. Then.. it was half way through the second half and there was a quiet monologue going on because julias ceasar had just been murdered. I started to recognize the music and it seemed to have been turned up, I was like hmm.. It finally struck me that this music was one very loud muse song called "The groove" :eek: my friend next to me was like "I can hear that persons music so loud now" and I was like shittt, it was coming from my bag, and as I got it open it turned up louder and I saw a disturbance around me, My hands were shaking as I fumbled around my bag :LOL: after about 2 long long minutes I finally turned it off. If anyone here has seen a shakespeare show here they'll know how much sound echos and how "vulgar" it would seem if someone were to play Muse :$

I literally crapped myself, :stunned: Well yeah thats one of my many muse-ings. :happy:

I was on a trip to stratford with my school around 2 weeks ago to see julias ceasar, I felt a bit nerdy because we were all going after school but I thought I may as well as I have nothing else to do tonight, I took my iPod with me and I put it in the bag I was going to take in with me during the performance, we got to this royal shakespeare company posh theatre with mainly snobs or over eccentric people (most were very old) The play was very long (4 hours) and we only had one 15 min interval, in the first half one of my teachers kept turning round and asking who had music on and I was like "its not me, I think its one of the people behind me" the quiet music carried on up to the interval. Then.. it was half way through the second half and there was a quiet monologue going on because julias ceasar had just been murdered. I started to recognize the music and it seemed to have been turned up, I was like hmm.. It finally struck me that this music was one very loud muse song called "The groove" :eek: my friend next to me was like "I can hear that persons music so loud now" and I was like shittt, it was coming from my bag, and as I got it open it turned up louder and I saw a disturbance around me, My hands were shaking as I fumbled around my bag :LOL: after about 2 long long minutes I finally turned it off. If anyone here has seen a shakespeare show here they'll know how much sound echos and how "vulgar" it would seem if someone were to play Muse :$

I literally crapped myself, :stunned: Well yeah thats one of my many muse-ings. :happy:

HAHA Excellent!

That would make a performance like that bearable :D

Archived