It's my brothers favourite song too and he's four. He always says show me the video where Matt has red hair and falls:D. And then I always have to tell him who's Dom and who's Chris:rolleyes:

AWWW! you should wpi out a pic of musey and tell him who all the band members are and see if he remembers them! i remember this little girl being tought the same thing and she called matteh "daddy!", and the mom said "aww honey i wish!" Pfft! id wished id be that special person! well, you wouldnt want to?

AWWW! you should wpi out a pic of musey and tell him who all the band members are and see if he remembers them! i remember this little girl being tought the same thing and she called matteh "daddy!", and the mom said "aww honey i wish!" Pfft! id wished id be that special person! well, you wouldnt want to?

He knows now.. but Chris and Dom look at least a bit the same in the video so... He now remembers the name of bliss and sings the first part of KoC:D

Today he came into my room while I was listening to Bliss and said : " That's my favorite song!Bliss!:happy:

He knows now.. but Chris and Dom look at least a bit the same in the video so... He now remembers the name of bliss and sings the first part of KoC:D

Today he came into my room while I was listening to Bliss and said : " That's my favorite song!Bliss!:happy:

Start them at an early age; that's the way to go. ;)

One day my Dad came running up the stairs with the phone in his hand shouting "Kat, Kat it's MUSE, listen, they're playing Muse!!! , I'm on hold and they are playing Muse!"

He got to my room and was like, "wait I think they are playing the same song as you are..."

Turns out the phone in my room had come off the hook and he could hear what was coming from my computer and he had thought he had dialled and gone straight on hold.

He was really disappointed, but the song I was playing was a real random and he recognised it as Muse.

WIN dad :D

Today I was in the science block at school, and there was a heading from a newspaper article on the wall on my left a few metres in front of me, and the end part of it was sticking out and it said "..NCE" and I was like "Does that say Resistance?!?!?!" and I ran over and it said science :stunned: My friend was laughing at me for five minutes. :chuckle:

Wasn't sure where to post this but I just thought it was amusing. I was out with my family in my parents car and me and my brother (big Muse fans) decided to play some Muse in the car. All of my family like Muse anyway, just not as much as us, but it's all cool. But I think we turned my mother into an even bigger Muse fan after playing some songs such as Showbiz, City of Delusion and Falling Away With You. She kept saying "ooh I like this one" and then when Showbiz came on, I told her "this is the one with Matt's really high singing at the end" and when it finished she was like "That is so cool. *turns to my Dad* isn't that so cool? wow." and my dad said "he sounds like a giiiirl!" and I was like "that is not a girly scream, that is a manly scream :phu:" :LOL:

Yay for turning people into Muse fans.

Sitting around Darling Harbour in sydney, with some Origins playing, just as the sun was setting and the lights were coming on all over the place. Quite nice. Then wandered to a gig in another part of town, the first band played an acoustic version of a QotSA song, which made me happy. That was their last song, the next 4 over the PA....Time is Running Out, Sing for Absolution, Stockholm Syndrome, Hysteria!

People I was with laughed at me as I was nearly asleep before the QotSA song, then I just wouldnt shut up:D

Start them at an early age; that's the way to go. ;)

Yep!Instead of making my kids listen to Mozart shit,I'm going to stuff Muse in their heads.Even those cot things you know?The ones that make the annoying music?I'll have Assassin or Deadstar or maybe Fucking Motherfucker programmed into them instead.

This is :awesome:

I was in the Magic The Gathering forum (a trading card game) and my nick is The Greek God. In my sigg, I quoted some lyrics from KoC :happy:

In a thread, one user for fun made a card about me ^^

The Greek God ®

Creature - God

(tap): Quote muse in your sig.

The Greek God has fallen asleep on the job.

0/1

I know it's sort of chinese for people who don't know that game, but it's simply awesome for him to have noticed. And the text in italic is :awesome:

I was over at my cousins today, and he has lots of video games, so I just picked up one randomly, I think it was called Riddik and it was for PS3. So I read the back of the game, and at the top of the page it said: "In the end... everyone bleeds the same"

Well you can guess which song popped into my mind :LOL:

I was in a icecream shop with a friend of mine when a guy walked in. My heart skipped a beat when I saw he was wearing a tourtshirt of MUSE. I was like: OMGH! I neeeeeed to talk to him!

But instead of going towards him I started talking to this friend of mine about how i'm going to their concert in november. My friend was like: WTF are you talking about! What the heck is Muse? (She is one of the happy persons to not be stuck with me every week, since she's not at our school anymore).

And the guy didn't even heard it. Or just ignored me XD

This week I saw that a guy at work weared a RATM Battle of Holland tshirt. Since RATM is my number one fav band (don't worry Muse is second and temporairy fav) I did say something. But the conversation died soon

'You're fan of RATM?'

'Yeah, it's one of the many fav bands of mine...'

'Well, it's my fav overall band...'

'....'

Today I was bored and went on facebook. I decided to add some of those bumper stickers on my profile. I was mainly looking at bumper stickers for my favorite manga, Fruits Basket. I came across one which had one of my favorite characters on it with a look like he's gonna kill someone and it said, "Last chance to loose control!" I started laughing like crazy. Obviously you know what that is going with :LOL::)

This happened a few days ago... anyway in one of the classes I have there are two mini whiteboards that go on the main whiteboard. On a whim I wrote the lyrics to Knights of Cydonia. (just the verse) When I went to that class again the next day I found that underneath someone had added "no one's gonna take me alive, the time has come to make things right"

It seriously made my day! And it's still there :D

Aaand also, a while back I was at a party of my friends and for some reason they were watching the music channel in the other room. Suddenly my friend runs in yelling "Plug in baby!" and so I run screaming like a lunatic in to the next room to watch it. It was awesome. :D

And as well as that, I've had many various moments of hearing snippets on the radio/tv (usually background of ads. I've never actually heard an entire song on the radio. Perhaps I'm looking in the wrong places; although most likely they'd only play starlight. haha) and once I saw a number plate that said RAH: I thought of Royal Albert Hall XD And I saw a number plate that, if modified slightly would say Showbiz. :facepalm: I'm a noob. :D

Despite all this the only person I can really talk to about Muse is my mum which is kind of odd. My friends know of my love of muse (sometimes they yell "muse!" and I reply "muse!" for some bizarre reason. Haha) however they only know SMBH and Starlight. My friend said "I'm listening to a Muse song right now actually" and I went "which one?" to which she replied "Starlight." Now I don't have a problem with that song but I quite literally went :facepalm:

okay I'm going to shut up now!

This happened a few days ago... anyway in one of the classes I have there are two mini whiteboards that go on the main whiteboard. On a whim I wrote the lyrics to Knights of Cydonia. (just the verse) When I went to that class again the next day I found that underneath someone had added "no one's gonna take me alive, the time has come to make things right"

Aaand also, a while back I was at a party of my friends and for some reason they were watching the music channel in the other room. Suddenly my friend runs in yelling "Plug in baby!" and so I run screaming like a lunatic in to the next room to watch it. It was awesome. :D

And as well as that, I've had many various moments of hearing snippets on the radio/tv (usually background of ads I've never actually heard an entire song on the radio. Perhaps I'm looking in the wrong places; although most likely they'd only play starlight. haha) and once I saw a number plate that said RAH: I thought of Royal Albert Hall XD And I saw a number plate that, if modified slightly would say Showbiz. :facepalm: I'm a noob. :D

<3 All of them. Can I steal your experiences, I need some good Muse moments.

haha. Well I'm not sure how you would go about stealing them- claim them as your own? :LOL:

:LOL: I dunno.

I had two recently:

The singer in a band that played every day on my missions trip noticed my Muse t-shirt, and we delved into a nice conversation about them (she knew Origin of Symmetry! To hear those words said by someone I barely know just made my day). I'm gonna remember that forever.

And then when I called in for Knights to be played on the radio, the host said she played Starlight half an hour earlier, but she'd play Knights half an hour after my call. And she did. So I called in and thanked her graciously, and proceeded to sit in the car (we were in a parking lot) until it was over.

:awesome:

That is so cool :D

This one is stupid but theres some random letter from the bank sitting next to me, and the envelope has '1849' on it and if you rearrange it, it says 1984 :chuckle: Slightly odd cos I just started reading 1984 today.

Archived