im sitting on the couch watching HAARP...

mom: that singer in that band SUCKS at singing!

me: no he doesn't!

mom: yes he does, this is all im hearing: WIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAY.

me: your the one who said they sound like radiohead and you like radiohead...

mom: so he just sucks!

me: mom you're ruining my muse experience...

she left...;)

one more muse conversation...

my frien and i were playing a racing game, she was sucking while i was rocking (she calls me the game queen since i pick up any game and beat it off the bat without instructions).

but there was this dirt road that was tricky to drive on and whenever we got to this road we'd scream out "MATT SAVE US!!!" then we'd crash into the wall. then we'd try chris, he didnt work and then dom...

we'd sing beethovens 5th symphony using doms name...

so one would sing it like this:

"BAAM BAAM BAAM BAAAAAAA, BA BA BA BAAAAAAA!"

we would sing it like this:

"DOM DOM DOM DOOOOOOOOM, DOM DOM DOM DOOOOOOOOM!"

he liked it! then i ran into a wall and curse dom he didn't like that so we'd run into traffic... dom IS bossy...:stunned:

one more muse conversation...

my frien and i were playing a racing game, she was sucking while i was rocking (she calls me the game queen since i pick up any game and beat it off the bat without instructions).

but there was this dirt road that was tricky to drive on and whenever we got to this road we'd scream out "MATT SAVE US!!!" then we'd crash into the wall. then we'd try chris, he didnt work and then dom...

we'd sing beethovens 5th symphony using doms name...

so one would sing it like this:

"BAAM BAAM BAAM BAAAAAAA, BA BA BA BAAAAAAA!"

we would sing it like this:

"DOM DOM DOM DOOOOOOOOM, DOM DOM DOM DOOOOOOOOM!"

he liked it! then i ran into a wall and curse dom he didn't like that so we'd run into traffic... dom IS bossy...:stunned:

*lol*

U are the winner!

ok so i would go over to a frends house and it turns out i need something from my house... she comes with me, we go in my room and she IMMEDIATLEY goes to my muse poster on the wall and just stares at matt...:stunned: her eyes just eat the poster man!!! and this happens EVERY time she comes over! i wonder what will happen if i leave her alone in my room.....:stunned: again...

ok so i would go over to a frends house and it turns out i need something from my house... she comes with me, we go in my room and she IMMEDIATLEY goes to my muse poster on the wall and just stares at matt...:stunned: her eyes just eat the poster man!!! and this happens EVERY time she comes over! i wonder what will happen if i leave her alone in my room.....:stunned: again...

The same thing that happens when you're alone in your room with your poster? ;)

Lulz a friend of mine was over at my house yesterday,and for some reason I had this sudden urge to ask her what she thought of the concept of Eurasia.And later Bliss came on on television and she said,''This band is so retarded.''I was dying inside and in my head I was screaming,''YOU ARE NOT MY FRIEND ANYMORE!!!!''

Lulz a friend of mine was over at my house yesterday,and for some reason I had this sudden urge to ask her what she thought of the concept of Eurasia.And later Bliss came on on television and she said,''This band is so retarded.''I was dying inside and in my head I was screaming,''YOU ARE NOT MY FRIEND ANYMORE!!!!''

I'm assuming you don't live in the states. I can't even imagine that they would ever even show a Muse video on TV here, especially an old one. So sad... Hell, they don't even show videos at all on MTV or VH1 I don't think.

I'm assuming you don't live in the states. I can't even imagine that they would ever even show a Muse video on TV here, especially an old one. So sad... Hell, they don't even show videos at all on MTV or VH1 I don't think.

I live in Pakistan lulz:p

*moves to pakistan*

the music channels here are RUBBISH.. atleast the ones i get..

You need........

RESISTANCE CABLE!!Yes,with this one of a kind cable you can get all the Mooze-I mean,Muse songs you want,plus interviews,live shows and much more!All at the amazing price of $1,653,000 per month!So sign up for your free Resistance cable,and have Matt,Dom,and Carl-I mean,Chris-24 hours a day!

:awesome:

poor bliss, it doesnt deserve that treatment

:eek::eek::eek::mad::mad::mad:

my heart is breaking in pieces...

and every piece is like a stone falling from my soul...

BlissDVD_gallery04.jpg

You need........

RESISTANCE CABLE!!Yes,with this one of a kind cable you can get all the Mooze-I mean,Muse songs you want,plus interviews,live shows and much more!All at the amazing price of $1,653,000 per month!So sign up for your free Resistance cable,and have Matt,Dom,and Carl-I mean,Chris-24 hours a day!

:awesome:

That would be freaking amazing. :awesome:

So cheap too! :p

Archived