So, I was watching "Strictly Come Dancing" in Estonia yesterday and one couple danced pasadoble to SMBH. After they had finished, one of the judges was not pleased with the choice of music because she didn't like that "disco song". I wanted to SLAP her!

Edited by thepixiey

I was bowling with two of my friends yesterday and my friend Jenny got a message to her phone, and guess what her message tone was? YFMF! :eek: I :LOL:ed so hard.

there was a Muse shirt at Hot Topic

i ended up buying it

:happy:

That's where I got my Muse shirt. Which one is it?

Was watching Palladia on TV waiting for my Muse: A Seaside Rendezvous program to come on and at the time was a Depeche Mode:Tour the Universe show or something like that. I turned off the TV, got some breakfast and came back. I accidently turned the TV to a show on the HD History Channel that was talking about the life and death of a star. They mentioned Neutron Star Collisions and dead stars. Then on the next one they're talking about black holes *and revelations* :awesome:

I was in science class when my teacher was talking about Black Holes, Dead stars, Natural Selection and Charles Darwin. Too many references for me to handle, I almost died!

Edited by sylviaaa
Science Isn't so bad after all :D

A while ago, I was playing TES IV: Oblivion. During this quest-line one of the main characters is called 'Mathieu Bellamont'. To this day I still think it could be a reference to Matt as the character is completely insane :chuckle:

My brother was using the computer, he called me over because he saw this on Yahoo's HomePage!

6454336279_b9a1fe34c4_b.jpg

:LOL: Matt and his tesco bag are all over the internet now!

:awesome:

I was queueing in Wilkinsons the other day and was on the verge of purchasing some perfume that was called Muse, just because. But then I saw it was Kate Moss or someone else I don't care about so I saved my money.

Also, this morning I woke up with 'Unnatural Selection' in my head, but the words had changed to 'Immaculate Conception' because, you know, it's nearly Christmas and all that. :stunned:

I was queueing in Wilkinsons the other day and was on the verge of purchasing some perfume that was called Muse, just because. But then I saw it was Kate Moss or someone else I don't care about so I saved my money.

Also, this morning I woke up with 'Unnatural Selection' in my head, but the words had changed to 'Immaculate Conception' because, you know, it's nearly Christmas and all that. :stunned:

Joseph to Mary;

"Immaculate Conception?! I WANT THE THRUUUUUTH!"

Sorry, couldn't help myself...

I was listening to Muse up in my room, then I heard Muse wafting through from my front room downstairs where some programme my mum was watching was using it, and finally, my loser sister was watching Twilight in her room as SMBH came on...

It was awesome :happy:

Just not the Twilight bit...

This isnt really a story but didnt know where else to post it,

Does anyone else think the chorus of Assasin sounds like the 'dashing through the snow' bit of jingle bells?

This isnt really a story but didnt know where else to post it,

Does anyone else think the chorus of Assasin sounds like the 'dashing through the snow' bit of jingle bells?

Could've posted in the mis-heard lyrics thread or the Assassin thread...

Yes, the melody is similar.

Joseph to Mary;

"Immaculate Conception?! I WANT THE THRUUUUUTH!"

Sorry, couldn't help myself...

See? It totally works!! :LOL:

We'll watch as the Angel comes,

We're about to produce the one,

No chance to mate,

It's immaculate conception....

:stunned:

Forgot to post my musing from a while ago!

I was at a party, and the music was all the popular everyday stuff (:noey:), my dads friend came over and said "why don't they play a bit of Muse?" :awesome:

In history today my teacher was playing some music to help us concerntrate on our essays, so I asked him if he had any Muse on his laptop (I knew he had Muse). He said he'd play some at the end if we had time! Unfortunately the bell went before he had chance to put some on:(

You can text in shoutouts on the radio every night, so texted in "Say happy birthday to Dom Howard, from Amuza" today :awesome: but they didn't read it out :noey:

My Maths teacher pronounced her R's as W's a couple of times today by mistake! She said "Try these algebwa eqwations... algebwa eqwations? I mean algebra equations, I can't speak today!" :awesome:

My Maths teacher pronounced her R's as W's a couple of times today by mistake! She said "Try these algebwa eqwations... algebwa eqwations? I mean algebra equations, I can't speak today!" :awesome:

Equations would sound the same either way, surely?

I actually have that impediment, it's so embarrassing :$

EDIT: Good Lord, I can usually cover up that impediment a bit but I think I've found one word that I just can't say normally. Twivia.

Edited by Jobby

I had many museings lately but I can't remember them:facepalm:Anyway,I'm just talking about the most amazing that I had some minutes ago.

My friend calls me and she talks like something biblical happened.Our conversation:

Vasilia:You won't believe what just happened!

Me:What..?

V:I just got obsessed with Muse!(yeah,it's..hmmm...the second time she says the name)

Me:No way!Are you sure?

V:Yeah,and their songs are awesome and I didn't know they were Muse(again:D)Now I'm listening to "TiRo" and I love it!When it first came out I was addicted to it!

Me: *speechless*

V:But,yeah,Beatles are still better...

Me::rolleyes: