My aunt listens to 50s/60s music, jazz, plus some Broadway stuff. She doesn't even know what alt. rock is. Since I babble on about Muse constantly, she wanted to know what they sound like. Oddly enough, I refused. I couldn't handle her not liking them, so I didn't want her to listen.

The next day, the original version of Can't Take My Eyes off of You came on while listening to 60s On 6. I facepalmed hard. I facepalmed hard indeed. Because my aunt was singing along (badly). I never told her about the Muse cover.

Someone actually used the word Eurasia today. :awesome:

It was in my history class when this one kid and my teacher were talking about how Mexico is culturally more like South America instead of North America, and how some people associate Mexico with South America and then the kid said "Like how some people say Eurasia, since Europe and Asia are so close".

Yay!

I had to read some random sheet out in my science class today. And I'd read it before hand and saw the word Eurasia - I was all hysterical for a little bit. When I read it out loud I sung the Eurasia bit. Everyone was looking at me weird, my friends were laughing like idiots. It quite literally made my day. :D

Yay!

I had to read some random sheet out in my science class today. And I'd read it before hand and saw the word Eurasia - I was all hysterical for a little bit. When I read it out loud I sung the Eurasia bit. Everyone was looking at me weird, my friends were laughing like idiots. It quite literally made my day. :D

Oh man, that is pretty cool :LOL:

Ages ago when the Australian Tour presale was on, I was talking to my muser friend about me hoping mum got me tickets, and my English teacher over heard and asked me what tickets, and I said concert tickets. I got stupid look, and then I told her it was Muse. Turns out she loves them as well, and now we have random conversations about them while everyone is doing work :D

On Sunday when I was in London waiting in line to go into the Natural History Museum (had to wait 45 bloody minutes! Then an extra 30 minutes to see a big moving rubber dinosaur!) I saw a man wearing a Muse T-shirt :awesome:(I was wearing a Starlight T-shirt too ;)) I didn't say hi because I didn't want to loose my place in the line and he was older than me.... I'm shy! So if you're on the forum guy wearing Muse T-shirt in the line to the Natural History Museum, HELLO! Then when I was walking to the science museum my dad pointed out a girl wearing a Muse shirt, she smiled at me :)

I'm taking a computer class at school, and my teacher asked if she could use someone's ipod to explain how it's a database. I gave mine to her. When she was done explaining, she handed it back to me and smiled and said, "I see you have Muse on there." I was like :awesome: for the rest of class.

B. He fell out of the ugly tree.

:LOL: I'm unfamiliar with this expression but I'm rather enjoying it, must be remembered for future use!

Anyway my mum is getting to know Muse a bit better, today she came in and uprising was on and she said 'oh this the teddy bear one?' I deffinatly think this is progress!

A convo today...

Friend: Ok, so I had this rock guitar sort of camp in the summer.

Me: Ok?

Friend: Well, we were sitting around in a circle and we were asked our favorite band, and there was this little boy there and when he was asked he said, "um, I really like Muse." And he had this Muse shirt on and he asked if we could play Muse song on the guitar and he knew how to play a lot of them!

Me: Haha seriously?!

Friend: Yeah! And even stranger, is that he looked like a young, male version of you. Oh and he was in a band as well!

Me: ....YOU JUST MADE MY DAY A HUNDRED PERCENT BETTER.

Even stranger is that was the day I had worn my shoes he had Muse written on them :awesome: (My friend marked them last year. She kinda demanded that I wear them today :/).

i'm addicted. i can't go a week without listening to them, i get highly irritable and mood-swingy. i'm not even kidding.

my cousin has this thing, whenever i listen to it, he complains how "whiny" matt's voice is. and i want to beat the shit out of him.

too bad he's like, 6'10" and i'm only 5'4"

Well, this is about my dad.

We live in Teignmouth. (Muse's home town)

He went down to the DVD shop because we decided to get a movie, Dad picks a movie and gets in the queue and who else is in front of him but the one and only Matt Bellamy.

Dad: "Have they given you the weekend off then?"

Matt: "No, I'm spending some time with the family for christmas."

They get into a small conversation.

Dad comes home and tells me.

I wish I had said yes when he asked me if I wanted to go with him.

Also, my auntie went to school with them, they were in the same year as her and she dated Dom. She's a lucky lady.

Thank you very much, that set me off laughing so hard, I'm still grinning like stupid now. That comment is just...ingenious! :chuckle:

I think if my dad was in that situation he'd say something like that too, with a chuckle :chuckle:

Well, this is about my dad.

We live in Teignmouth. (Muse's home town)

He went down to the DVD shop because we decided to get a movie, Dad picks a movie and gets in the queue and who else is in front of him but the one and only Matt Bellamy.

Matt: "No, I'm spending some time with the family for christmas."

They get into a small conversation.

Dad comes home and tells me.

I wish I had said yes when he asked me if I wanted to go with him.

Also, my auntie went to school with them, they were in the same year as her and she dated Dom. She's a lucky lady.

:eek: that's epic :LOL:

I'm on holiday in Carvoeiro, and i was sitting in Harry's Bar planning with my dad for LCCG. was an awesome muse-ing moment. :yesey:

I walked past a hairdressers the other day and on the window there were pictures of celebrity hairstyles. I was surprised to see a picture of Matt on there!

It said:

MATTHEW BELLAMY, MUSE

(picture from about 2006)

£6.50

£6.50 for a haircut like Matt's!! I tried to bribe my friend into getting his hair done like it but he refused :noey::LOL:

I walked past a hairdressers the other day and on the window there were pictures of celebrity hairstyles. I was surprised to see a picture of Matt on there!

It said:

MATTHEW BELLAMY, MUSE

(picture from about 2006)

£6.50

£6.50 for a haircut like Matt's!! I tried to bribe my friend into getting his hair done like it but he refused :noey::LOL:

:awesome::awesome:

he does have a cool hair style :chuckle:

Archived