I didn't stand out because 90% of the girls there wore long t-shirts with leggins :happy:

That's cool :) But please - no offense, the style is fully ok :) - tell me, how come that is deemed a suitable outfit for attending a wedding? At every wedding I've ever been to, everybody's been wearing posh dresses (or maybe very nice skirt with very nice top), costumes or suits for the men. The most "low-key" outfit of all (apart from little boys who were wearing jeans and a shirt) was nice pants with shirts. I'm just a bit confused :LOL:

on topic now:

I'm reading Romeo and Juliet right now; and I can't remember exactly what it was but it was some musey word or expression within the first 20 pages or so which set me off chuckling in the train today :chuckle:

That's cool :) But please - no offense, the style is fully ok :) - tell me, how come that is deemed a suitable outfit for attending a wedding? At every wedding I've ever been to, everybody's been wearing posh dresses (or maybe very nice skirt with very nice top), costumes or suits for the men. The most "low-key" outfit of all (apart from little boys who were wearing jeans and a shirt) was nice pants with shirts. I'm just a bit confused :LOL:

on topic now:

I'm reading Romeo and Juliet right now; and I can't remember exactly what it was but it was some musey word or expression within the first 20 pages or so which set me off chuckling in the train today :chuckle:

I had to read that for school. I think I remember something Muse-y too. The book itself is utter crap in my opinion though.

I had to read that for school. I think I remember something Muse-y too. The book itself is utter crap in my opinion though.

I'm reading it of free will :chuckle: I wonder if there are going to be more musey moments in it :LOL:

I'm not actually sure why lol my mum told me that not many people were going really posh (one girl went in tiny shorts and a bright yellow tank top!) my brother wore some jeans and a really really nice shirt :happy:

Ok, so it's a sort of deliberately non-posh wedding... well, you never stop learning about new things :LOL:

edit: here comes the random muse-ing:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-11011118

:LOL:

black holes, neutron stars, origin of black holes :chuckle:

I was watching a movie called bounty hunter with my friends and when this

blissx.jpg

showed up I started laughing and then one of them asked me if it had to do something with Muse

I saw that too :awesome:

and everyone around me was like :rolleyes:

picture.php?albumid=2465&pictureid=26798

Uprising reference FTW! :awesome:

Also, this afternoon I was chatting to a fellow Muser with one of her friends.

HER: Im listening to Muse right now :awesome:

ME: RLY! *walks over & looks at laptop* Map of the Problematique! I love that song! Its one of my favourites :dance:

*talked about favourite albums*

HER: I was really bored last night- I was home alone and there was no one on msn. So I listened to....I think... 4 Muse albums. For, like, 3 hours :LOL:

ME: Really?! That's epic!

ME: Guess who's seeing Muse in December? :awesome:

HER: :eek: You?

ME: :yesey:

HER: Really? Take me with you!!!

ME: :LOL: Only if you want to pay $130 for a ticket :LOL:

HER FRIEND: Play Time Is Running Out- I like that song

ME: (in head) *:eek: zomg you know Muse too?*

HER: *plays TIRO*

ME: :happy:

yah. Awesome Muser friend is awesome :yesey:

I just found a tiny bit about Muse in the September issue of Rock Sound.

It says:

Muse are playing their first UK shows since Glastonbury next month, so with that performance in mind we're very excited! Not everybody can make what's sure to be an amazing gig though, so here are some others that we recommend checking out...

(small picture of Matt, Dom & Chris)

MUSE

We don't really need to say much about how incredible Muse are when playing mammoth shows. We're sure these will be no exception! Plus, the supports are MEGA! In Manchester you get Editors, Band Of Skulls and Pulled Apart By Horses, while at Wembley there's Lily Allen, The Big Pink and White Rabbits on the first day, and Biffy Clyro, White Lies and I Am Arrows on the second.

SEPTEMBER MANCHESTER Lancashire Country Cricket Club (04) , LONDON Wembley Stadium (10/11)

Guest jessychickin
Okay, as bananas are actually my favourite fruits I HAVE to ask now... what is all the mystery about bananas? Are they Matt's favourite fruits or has he joked around with any? :LOL:

Going to eat a banana now :p

Lol honestly I don't know, but I know he seriously digs bananas. I can't look at them anymore without thinking of Matt :p

& I have to agree with you, bananas are freaking awesome aren't they? :p:D

Lol honestly I don't know, but I know he seriously digs bananas. I can't look at them anymore without thinking of Matt :p

& I have to agree with you, bananas are freaking awesome aren't they? :p:D

:LOL: Haha this is going to be exhausting, I really eat bananas all the time :LOL: And I make so many dishes with them! :facepalm::chuckle:

Guest jessychickin
:LOL: Haha this is going to be exhausting, I really eat bananas all the time :LOL: And I make so many dishes with them! :facepalm::chuckle:

I eat them on the odd occasion, there ultra YUM though :p

Oh god, you're going to be like "Matt from Muse :awesome:" whenever you see or cook with banana's from now on :p:D

Archived