I've been reading through this thread for two whole days now, and I got inspired so I threw my muse t-shirt on when I went outside to see if I could find a fellow Muser (I've never ever seen any apart from when I went to their concerts). I was outside for about two hours, and on my way home I spotted a man somewhere in his twenties with the Muse tour t-shirt! I had a strong urge to walk up to him and high-five him, but he was walking hand-in-hand with his gf so it would be a bit odd...

So, person in mid-twenties from Oslo, Norway, if you're on here, *internet highfive*

I saw someone wearing a Muse-shirt today :awesome: But I'm 16, and in Bergen :p

Inspired by the first page I need to tell this story... I was at a barbeque with my friends and I'd just realised something about Muse so I mentioned that sometime...and two people looked up at me like: "Muse? They're cool!" And me :awesome: "You know Muse? You like Muse?!" *loves friends even more* :chuckle:

So I "put them to the test" guessing the Starlight clapping but they failed...oh well shouldn't have done that I guess but we still had a nice Muse chat :chuckle:

I went to HMV last week and all I saw from available Muse's discography from store,were Hullaballoo Soundtrack,OOS and The Resistance.I asked to shop assistant : ''Is that all you have from Muse?I was looking for two particular albums..'' As I wanted to say which ones,he asked ''Showbiz?'' I said : ''No,I have it already,I was going to say Absolution and Black Holes..'' He stopped me again and finished ''..& Revelations.'' :LOL: Then later he said that he's gonna check if they have them. Okay,he went back and told me that the albums are awaiting for the stock,and they don't know when they might appear at the store. :indiff: Today I went back and saw two copies of Showbiz. :LOL: And passed a girl with Muse shirt wanted to say smth for her but before that I've heard that she didn't speak English with her friends who were with her.

I was in York last month visiting a friend and when we were outside the York Minster having our lunch I saw a guy wearing The Resistance t-shirt :) I came up to him, introduced myself and told him I'm a Muser myself; we had a short chat as he was with a group of friends from Spain sightseeing etc.

Very cool guy named Antonio :)

At my Nans house today I was watching Haarp :awesome: in the middle of Time Is Running Out my Nan walked in and said "This is Muse isn't it?" I went :eek: then she said:

Nan: What's that song that always used to come on when we were on Holiday? The one that goes They Will Not Force Us?

Me: Uprising

Nan: What about No Ones Gonna Take Me Alive?

Me: Knights Of Cydonia

Nan: Well I really like those, could you play them for Janet when she comes round later?

Me: Ok! :awesome:

Nan: They're a good group Muse :happy:

I played her a few more songs and her favourites are:

Uprising

Feeling Good

Knights of Cydonia

Time Is Running Out

Starlight

Blackout

Soldiers Poem

Butterflies & Hurricanes

Exogenesis

:happy:

My Nan is :awesome: lol

At my Nans house today I was watching Haarp :awesome: in the middle of Time Is Running Out my Nan walked in and said "This is Muse isn't it?" I went :eek: then she said:

Nan: What's that song that always used to come on when we were on Holiday? The one that goes They Will Not Force Us?

Nan: Well I really like those, could you play them for Janet when she comes round later?

Uprising

Feeling Good

Knights of Cydonia

Time Is Running Out

Starlight

Blackout

Soldiers Poem

Butterflies & Hurricanes

Exogenesis

Me and my grandma watched Glasto together :awesome: shes so cool its unbelievable.

Uprising

Feeling Good

Knights of Cydonia

Time Is Running Out

Starlight

Blackout

Soldiers Poem

Butterflies & Hurricanes

Exogenesis

My family doesn't know anything about Muse at all, despite my attempts to educate them. One of my parents is still taking me to the Milwaukee concert, so I'll have to see which one knows more songs. :LOL:

You have a :awesome: grandma. I'm jealous.

At a wedding I went to the bride and groom danced to Starlight :happy: they also played Resistance, FAWY, SMBH, TIRO, Bliss, Invincible and Butterflies & Hurricanes.

Someone at the wedding complimented the Muse butterfly t-shirt that I was wearing :happy: :happy::awesome:

Aww that's a lush wedding? But muse shirt at a wedding that's quite... Casual :LOL:

At a wedding I went to the bride and groom danced to Starlight :happy: they also played Resistance, FAWY, SMBH, TIRO, Bliss, Invincible and Butterflies & Hurricanes.

Someone at the wedding complimented the Muse butterfly t-shirt that I was wearing :happy: I had a conversation about Matt with the photographer, conversation about Dom with the drummer in the band that was playing, conversation about Chris with my Mum :happy: And I found out that 3 people from the wedding are going to Wembley :awesome:

Very Musey wedding :happy::awesome:

Sounds like my kinda wedding, very cool!

Archived