I've just been away for a week to go skiing at Perisher for a school excursion. Many muse-i-ful things happened whilst away :D

On the way we stopped for a few hours at Questacon (awesome multi-storey, interactive science & technology centre) in Canberra, where I saw this thing, and it- for some reason- reminded me of the cover art of one of the releases off The Resistance

picture.php?albumid=2005&pictureid=26100

On the bus trip there, about 1-2 hours from our destination, I had to take a pic of these:

picture.php?albumid=2005&pictureid=26099

Can you guess what I thought it looked like?

muse-origin_of_symmetry-frontal.jpg

After >13 of a bus trip, we were nearly at our destination. Triple J (awesome radio station) was playing on the bus. I was hopelessly waiting for Muse to come on :rolleyes:. Then. Suddenly. Knight of Cydonia came on..... live from Wembley '07 :awesome:

One day, it was really busy at the snow- it must've been the peak hour or something. Music was blasting out at the main area, and then Undisclosed Desires started pumping out :awesome:

One night the evening activity at our camp was a trivia night, and at the start our team was fruitlessly trying to think of a team name. Eventually, but also jokingly, I said "TEAM MUSE!" :LOL: and "what about a Muse song name?" :D everyone said nooooo, except for 2 other people who also like Muse. We still couldn't agree on a name, so when one person was sent up, she had to think of a name on her way down. When she came back, she announced that our team was officially called Exogenesis :awesome:

The rest of the team wasn't that impressed actually, they were like "wth is Exogenesis", "omg I dont even like Muse", "thats gaaaay" :rolleyes:

I gave my friend who chose the name a little rundown on what exogenesis means, and the concept of the symphony :D

The most awesome thing, however, was that our awesome team won the trivia night :awesome: We beat teams of teachers, and people two year groups above us. We're smart like that ;)

On the bus trip back, we watched Pirates of the Caribbean 3 (At World's End) and in one scene, Man With a Harmonica was playing. My face was an exact replica of this -> :eek: for at least a full minute straight

aaaaand I think thats just about it (:

That is amazing! I wish my school based things had as many Muse-ing moments as that.

I've just been away for a week to go skiing at Perisher for a school excursion. Many muse-i-ful things happened whilst away :D

On the way we stopped for a few hours at Questacon (awesome multi-storey, interactive science & technology centre) in Canberra, where I saw this thing, and it- for some reason- reminded me of the cover art of one of the releases off The Resistance

picture.php?albumid=2005&pictureid=26100

On the bus trip there, about 1-2 hours from our destination, I had to take a pic of these:

picture.php?albumid=2005&pictureid=26099

Can you guess what I thought it looked like?

muse-origin_of_symmetry-frontal.jpg

After >13 of a bus trip, we were nearly at our destination. Triple J (awesome radio station) was playing on the bus. I was hopelessly waiting for Muse to come on :rolleyes:. Then. Suddenly. Knight of Cydonia came on..... live from Wembley '07 :awesome:

One day, it was really busy at the snow- it must've been the peak hour or something. Music was blasting out at the main area, and then Undisclosed Desires started pumping out :awesome:

One night the evening activity at our camp was a trivia night, and at the start our team was fruitlessly trying to think of a team name. Eventually, but also jokingly, I said "TEAM MUSE!" :LOL: and "what about a Muse song name?" :D everyone said nooooo, except for 2 other people who also like Muse. We still couldn't agree on a name, so when one person was sent up, she had to think of a name on her way down. When she came back, she announced that our team was officially called Exogenesis :awesome:

The rest of the team wasn't that impressed actually, they were like "wth is Exogenesis", "omg I dont even like Muse", "thats gaaaay"

I gave my friend who chose the name a little rundown on what exogenesis means, and the concept of the symphony :D

The most awesome thing, however, was that our awesome team won the trivia night We beat teams of teachers, and people two year groups above us. We're smart like that ;)

On the bus trip back, we watched Pirates of the Caribbean 3 (At World's End) and in one scene, Man With a Harmonica was playing. My face was an exact replica of this -> :eek: for at least a full minute straight

aaaaand I think thats just about it (:

TEAM EXOGENESIS!!!! :awesome:

Am I the only one who can't see the pictures....?

Oops... FAIL! Wrong thread... This is not YKYATMW....

Anyway I was at a sleepover yesterday and I tried to make as many deliberate Muse references as possible. Nobody noticed. :(

EDIT (Again...): Never mind about the pictures....

Edited by Hold Your Stage

"The good, the bad and the ugly" is on tv now, and when I tuned in they were playing harmonica tunes... so I remembered that that is Ennio Morricone's music, who did "Once upon a time in the west", of course I was thinking of The man with the harmonica...and whose face jumped up before my inner eye? Yeah, you got it, Chris'. :chuckle:

(It sounds lengthy but all of that happened in an instant really.)

I used to watch these films as a kid... classics :D

One of my friend's isn't really into music much, let alone Muse, except she's managed to memorize Matt and Dom's name :awesome: And once in class, she was looking for a picture of Matt on flickr, and she goes, "Wait, it's Matt...Belldom, isn't it?" :LOL: :LOL:

Oh, and yesterday she texted me saying she's listening to "that Muse song", aka NSC. The only Muse song she knows :rolleyes: Although she kinda knows Ruled By Secrecy because I used it in a school project, so once she thought she heard it on the radio. Except it was NSC that she heard.

I was in a shop today, and I was just getting sick of it & about to leave, when UD started playing :awesome:

Even more epic was when some random was whistling along to the chorus :yesey:

i took my dog for a walk, and i ended up going, "oh for - :facepalm:" because i ended up at a river that was covered with reeds, with a bunch of dragonflies and random birds in the sky...well you can see where this is going :rolleyes: jesus, that scared the hell out of me. :LOL:

i took my dog for a walk, and i ended up going, "oh for - :facepalm:" because i ended up at a river that was covered with reeds, with a bunch of dragonflies and random birds in the sky...well you can see where this is going :rolleyes: jesus, that scared the hell out of me. :LOL:

Was the end all you could see? :chuckle:

:facepalm:

I've had a very Muse-y day today =)

At the cinema (I went to see Toy Story 3:chuckle:)

someone complimented my Muse Messenger Bag and Starlight T-Shirt.

Heard Uprising and Undisclosed Desires on the radio driving back.

Heard Neutron Star Collision in McDonalds.

When I got back I found a present from my Mum in my room, it was a Muse poster!

Walking my Dog another person complimented my Starlight T-Shirt. I walked past a house with the windows open blasting Hysteria.

Very Muse-y day today :awesome: :awesome:

I've had a very Muse-y day today =)

At the cinema (I went to see Toy Story 3:chuckle:)

someone complimented my Muse Messenger Bag and Starlight T-Shirt.

Heard Uprising and Undisclosed Desires on the radio driving back.

Heard Neutron Star Collision in McDonalds.

When I got back I found a present from my Mum in my room, it was a Muse poster!

Walking my Dog another person complimented my Starlight T-Shirt. I walked past a house with the windows open blasting Hysteria.

Very Muse-y day today :awesome: :awesome:

:awesome:!!!! I wish I had musey days like this! :LOL:

I know this isn't the right thread hehe

But I have to turn my dad into a Muser!! He love SMBH so much especially live at the wembley stadium...

The mission is still on and has to be finished within a week... wish me luck :ninja::shifty::musesign:

I know this isn't the right thread hehe

But I have to turn my dad into a Muser!! He love SMBH so much especially live at the wembley stadium...

The mission is still on and has to be finished within a week... wish me luck :ninja::shifty::musesign:

I'm currently working on turning my dad into a Muser too :)

He admits they're extremely talented, he loves Starlight and Uprising.

And he's going to the C-ville concert with me, my mom, and two siblings! :awesome:

I'm currently working on turning my dad into a Muser too :)

He admits they're extremely talented, he loves Starlight and Uprising.

And he's going to the C-ville concert with me, my mom, and two siblings! :awesome:

Well I have to make them to want to see them first haha! Step by step :LOL:

I was at Best Buy with my dad 'cause we were getting a new printer (I'LL FINALLY BE ABLE TO PRINT CEILING DOM!!!!) and there was a paper shredder that was a "Micro-cut paper shredder."

Well I have to make them to want to see them first haha! Step by step :LOL:

Haha slowly ease them into it :LOL:

It took my dad a while, and to be honest the only reason he's going is because I originally got a seated ticket, but now I'm doing GA (:awesome:) so there was an extra ticket an we didn't want to waste it :p

Yesterday I saw a girl with Muse hoodie. Well,to be honest,in Dublin so far I've seen only 3 people wearing Muse t-shirts or hoodies. :chuckle:

And I met some friends which I haven't seen for a while cause they live in another city. Then one of them said ''You had a birthday a while ago,right?'' I said : ''well,yeah..'' and then I got Hullaballoo soundtrack,Hullaballoo DVD,Absolution Tour,Origin of Symmetry CD and book 'Muse : Inside the muscle museum'. That was so :awesome:. Actually they wanted to get a whole discography for me but they didn't seem to find Showbiz,Abso and BH&R cd's. awh well,but still I'm so happy. :dance:

Yesterday I saw a girl with Muse hoodie. Well,to be honest,in Dublin so far I've seen only 3 people wearing Muse t-shirts or hoodies. :chuckle:

And I met some friends which I haven't seen for a while cause they live in another city. Then one of them said ''You had a birthday a while ago,right?'' I said : ''well,yeah..'' and then I got Hullaballoo soundtrack,Hullaballoo DVD,Absolution Tour,Origin of Symmetry CD and book 'Muse : Inside the muscle museum'. That was so :awesome:. Actually they wanted to get a whole discography for me but they didn't seem to find Showbiz,Abso and BH&R cd's. awh well,but still I'm so happy. :dance:

There's a Muse book being sold in Dublin?! Gosh, yet another reason to move out of the States when I am of age...

There's a Muse book being sold in Dublin?! Gosh, yet another reason to move out of the States when I am of age...

At HMV,yes. :yesey: Can't you order it online? :) I think you could get it from there in the states. :erm:

I've started reading it. :happy: But what the hell,Dom was born in July 14th,1977? :facepalm:

At HMV,yes. :yesey: Can't you order it online? :) I think you could get it from there in the states. :erm:

I've started reading it. :happy: But what the hell,Dom was born in July 14th,1977? :facepalm:

I just ordered it :awesome:

I was watching Remember Me the other day and there was a scene where the father's at a conference and all of the sudden his son comes in and starts to shout at him. The people the father had been talking to want to leave, but the father says it's okay. When they see that the arguments between father and son are getting worse, they gave it another try. And then the father yells: "SIT THE FUCK DOWN!!!" I had to click "pause" because I was laughing so much. :LOL::LOL:

On Jeopardy the other night the Final Jeopardy category was "The 9 Muses" :awesome: (The clue was "In a Balanchine ballet, Apollo, god of music, has a favorite muse: this one." I was totally stumped but the answer was Terpsichore, muse of dancing.)