How good do you think that this song will be?  

105 members have voted

1. 1. How good do you think that this song will be?

• Awesome!!!
    • Pretty Good.
    • Average.
    • Horrible.

Well, I just have to say, even though I'm a 36 yr old man, Exogenesis had me in tears. Part I was the most moving for me and then Part III when he starts singing. Absolutely beautiful, only Bliss and Glorious could evoke those feelings in me from a Muse song before this. Thanks Matt! Hope we see it live at O2 in November!

THAAAAAAAAAAAANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!

I KNEW I had heard it somewhere! At least I narrowed it down to Lord of the Rings (I was checking Lothlorien, then The Grey Havens, because I knew there was a choir in it). Ha! Good job!

...is it bad that is sounds, well, frighteningly similar?

Well, for me that only means LotR's incredible and highly praised soundtrack would be even better if Muse wrote it. :phu:

:awesome:

Well, I just have to say, even though I'm a 36 yr old man, Exogenesis had me in tears. Part I was the most moving for me and then Part III when he starts singing. Absolutely beautiful, only Bliss and Glorious could evoke those feelings in me from a Muse song before this. Thanks Matt! Hope we see it live at O2 in November!

Well even though I'll soon be 44 Exogenis just blast me. I can't move, I'm petrified and all my inside bursts, I'm in the same shock state I was when I first heard microcuts. I have PART 1 in my ears from morning to night. And I have a sad new : I read in an interview from Matt that they couldn't play it live, that this song would remain a studio song and that we should get used with this idea..... But these are Matt's words and we know that it can change :LOL:

Exogenisis is a pretty impressive body of work. Not had me in tears like some but I can't actually go back to uprising afterwards cause it would seem inappropriate and maybe slightly cheap.

If anyone would like some more symphonic stuff coming from unexpected groups, Finished Symphony by Hybrid is an intresting place to start.

GOT IT!

Many Meeting from The Fellowship of the Ring... by Howard Shore.

Listen to the strings in the background.

Of course!

It does remind me of some of Philip Glass' work too, but this was the music that Part 1 reminded me of that I couldn't put a finger on.

Thanks.

Redemption had me in tears and Overture pretty much melted my balls, the first time I heard Exogenesis. I personally think Cross Pollination is a bit disappointing compared to the other two but it still functions very well as a bridge.

Overall, 9/10.

I think it's best as a standalone piece of music, where the story is open for interpretation by listeners.

This :yesey:

Besides, there would only be ONE music channel that could play this kind of track and that's oMusicTV, the classical music channel.

Leave Exo as it is, one for the album listeners :happy:

I definitely hear Many Meetings in Overture. Yay LOTR and MUSE fans! :dance:

Anyways; I love how melodic Overture sounds and Redemption is just so fucking beautiful. I love listening to it while closing my eyes and picturing him performing it live. I must admit I shed a few tears but then again; I'm a sucker for beautiful music...and Muse...and Matt...

Kinda can't stop playing it right now...:$

Archived