Liz0_o

OK, I'll probably end up making a thread for the UK and other screening(s).. but as of now, there will be one screening in Calafornia, one in the UK and one in sweden (hopefully all taking place on the same night), if you yourself wanted to organise a screening for the film for musers in any other country then let me know and I can see about getting you a screener copy for the night. This is just a quick post just to get things going now we're totally ready to, so if your interested atall in attending then just say so and the country of which will be holding the screening your interested in so a number of attendee's can be estimated. a thread of all detials will shortly follow.

Yes. East coast. No way I'm flying out to California to watch DVDs that I own :LOL:

Knowone owns this film yet. Its a 2hour documentary on Muses career basically which ive spent 2 years working on to get the information accurate and aquire the footage for, and some of the footage is exclusive. Its not like a bunch of footage slapped together, its been edited into a story basically with loads of interviews and live performances, starting with them in teignmouth (1994)and ending with them in teignmouth (2009).

Can't wait to see this.:awesome: I know you've been working hard on it cos I rememeber you talking about it back when I joined the forum.

Will you be putting the movie on the internet straight after the screenings or will we have to wait a few weeks?

Archived