• Shine
    • Showbiz
    • Sing For Absolution
    • Soldiers Poem
    • Space Dementia
    • Sunburn
    • Unintended
    • Yes Please

Traitors! I chose Blackout but I can't believe you didn't include Invincible. That song... wow... I used to hate it (I can't explain why) and then when I finally listened to the song I was nearly brought to tears. It's beautiful, it's so amazing that I actually tear up! I can't believe you didn't include it... tsk tsk... ;)

Blackout isn't a sad song, it's an inspirational song more than anything.

yeah i reckon, I saw Blackout was winning and thought wtf??? this song is not sad, its inspirational!!

to me the saddest is hyperchondriac music, then conscience (not on the list), shine, and soldiers poem (the lyrics and then the way it is sung is so creepy)...

yeah i reckon, I saw Blackout was winning and thought wtf??? this song is not sad, its inspirational!!

to me the saddest is hyperchondriac music, then conscience (not on the list), shine, and soldiers poem (the lyrics and then the way it is sung is so creepy)...

Blackout isn't a sad song, it's an inspirational song more than anything.

i guess people think its sad because of the melody and all that. to me i think its beautiful, but its just the melody..its so slow and....i dont know. it just is. its my opinion at least.

the dancing people on the floating balls at wembley made it soooooooooooooo much more prettier

Hoodoo at the "I will take the blow..." part and the rest of the song made me cry the first time I really listened to it. Now I just get stingy eyes :LOL: and Sing for Absolution made me cry a couple times too, that song is so full of pain and despair. Everytime I listen to it I feel like someone's squeezing my heart :(

I'm in SHOCK at the lack of HCM appreciationzz!! That song gets me going easily, without having to think of anything. Just the mood of it, the emotion, Matt's voice... EVERYFINK! :'( Srsly though, I'm surprised not a lot of people have mentioned it. Fuckin 'ell I love that song... makes me :'( & :D all at once lol! HCM forevahhh :happy:

Aww Dalia! HCM has made me cry/super-girly emotional before certainly...and strangely enough so has FAWY....

lol soz I go on and on bout this one don't I? :$:p lol but tis truuuu. FAWY eh? tis a wee bit strange, but I'm one of the few people out there who actually likes that song so it's kewl if it makes you blubber :p!

I know, HCM is your baby:happy:

And LOL I know.... I think I was already in that emotional-i'm-going-to-cry mindset, and it was the first song that came on while I was driving and I just burst out in tears! But I do actually like that song too:$ It took me a while to get into it but I would definitely pick listening to FAWY over Starlight.....:vomit:

I know, HCM is your baby:happy:

And LOL I know.... I think I was already in that emotional-i'm-going-to-cry mindset, and it was the first song that came on while I was driving and I just burst out in tears! But I do actually like that song too:$ It took me a while to get into it but I would definitely pick listening to FAWY over Starlight.....:vomit:

Yeeah, HCM is mine biaatches lol :p

Aww Stephs *huggles* whooo be makin you cry?! I'll kick their ass/arse!! lol. And 'xactly... FAWY is def better than Starlight ffs! I'm waiting for a twatlighter to say SMBH makes them cry ahah :stunned: "EDWARD WHY DUN U LUV MEEEZ .. U SET MAI SAWL ALITEE :'("

Yeeah, HCM is mine biaatches lol :p

Aww Stephs *huggles* whooo be makin you cry?! I'll kick their ass/arse!! lol. And 'xactly... FAWY is def better than Starlight ffs! I'm waiting for a twatlighter to say SMBH makes them cry ahah :stunned: "EDWARD WHY DUN U LUV MEEEZ .. U SET MAI SAWL ALITEE :'("

:LOL: :LOL: omg that would be hilarious!

And aww *huggles back*:happy: It was just my grandma, she's been struggling with her health over the last couple of years and she was just put in the hospital last week for pneumonia (along with other things she's been dealing with) so it was just an emotional time for me I guess...but she's doing somewhat better so I'm feeling better no worries! Please dont kick my grandma's ass/arse!:LOL:

:LOL: :LOL: omg that would be hilarious!

And aww *huggles back*:happy: It was just my grandma, she's been struggling with her health over the last couple of years and she was just put in the hospital last week for pneumonia (along with other things she's been dealing with) so it was just an emotional time for me I guess...but she's doing somewhat better so I'm feeling better no worries! Please dont kick my grandma's ass/arse!:LOL:

Aw hun, that sucketh..I'm sowy! :( I'm tres glad she's doing better though and don't worry I won't kick her ass/arse! :LOL: ...unless she tries to steal HCM from me :shifty: ... then I have no loyalty lol!:p But srs I hope all goes well for her and yer whole family! LUVS U! :happy:

lol at our little spammy takeover .. back on topic everyone.... So, HCM....:rolleyes: lol

Aw hun, that sucketh..I'm sowy! :( I'm tres glad she's doing better though and don't worry I won't kick her ass/arse! :LOL: ...unless she tries to steal HCM from me :shifty: ... then I have no loyalty lol!:p But srs I hope all goes well for her and yer whole family! LUVS U! :happy:

lol at our little spammy takeover .. back on topic everyone.... So, HCM....:rolleyes: lol

:LOL:Well thanks mah dear and I fully give you permission to kick her ass/arse if she attempts to steal HCM!

Ahem, yes....Sad songs....I've cried during Blackout before, absolutely love that song<3

• 2 years later...

Archived