I was wondering if anyone could help me. I am going to Rio for a few days and wanted to know where was a good place to stay and what there is to do there (besides the obivious - Cristo Redentor etc). i thought there might be some local musers who could help me out with some tips:D

If anyone could help with places to stay or cool places to go I would be really grateful.:)

I was wondering if anyone could help me. I am going to Rio for a few days and wanted to know where was a good place to stay and what there is to do there (besides the obivious - Cristo Redentor etc). i thought there might be some local musers who could help me out with some tips:D

If anyone could help with places to stay or cool places to go I would be really grateful.:)

as far as I know, no one from here that I know lives in Rio. I live in a city near Rio, but I dont know the city nor where to go or stay. whish I could help you!

:(

hope others can help you.

cheers!

hey guys :D

I'm here in Brazil for a bit over a month - been to Salvador, now in Praia do Forte until next Saturday- and I will happen to be in Brasilia for the festival on the 2nd. I would like to go, but I won't getting there until the morning of the 1st... so if someone could hook me up with a ticket, I'll pay you back and accompany you to the festival!

x-posted to the festival thread in the gigs thread...

PM soon! thanks guys :happy:

as far as I know, no one from here that I know lives in Rio. I live in a city near Rio, but I dont know the city nor where to go or stay. whish I could help you!

:(

hope others can help you.

cheers!

It was a long shot anyway. Thanks for posting a reply:)

sorry guys, but I can't help any of you :/

I'm from São Paulo and I don't know nothing about Rio de Janeiro (never been there. this will be my first time too), and I won't go to Brasília. :/ (I wish I could, but Nine Inch Nails will play here a couple months later, so I need the money to see them too. and there's the fact that my mom didn't like the idea of me going to Brasília alone, so...)

i can see if i get somebody to talk to you...or get information and send them to you! :)

Just stay in Zona Sul (south region of the city), like Barra da Tijuca, Ipanema and you're safe. :p The best beaches are there, apparently. When are you going?

Então, gente, estou indo no de São Paulo e Brasília e espero encontrar todos vocês lá. Pra quem vai no de Brasília, não se esqueçam de levar 1kg de alimento não perecível (não pode ser sal) senão vocês não entram.

:LOL::LOL:

nem nem. . .

*antes fosse. ;}~

---

e eu sou inocente sim, iv. :$

~

só q as vzs eu gosto de brincar, né.:p

LOL

~

e

eu falei q tva tda quebrada e roxa. por q tipo, inventei de começar a praticar karate. ;p

(comecei faz uma semana)

como eu nca fui muito daquelas garotas super saúde, frequentadoras de academia. . . puxa ferrinho, levanta a patinha e o escambal a 4. eu me estrepei tda. :LOL:

meew, eu sou velha demais, pra essas coisas. . .nunca fiz muita coisa relacionada com nenhum esporte assim. nem tomar leite eu tomo (hate it). então, é normal, q os meus ossos e pelancas(músculos) queiram se desmanchar e eu morra de dor, pós- treino. XD

---

Eis ai, o porquê eu queria descobrir o segredos dos S&M :D

nunca vi foto de ninguem aqui. só a karen e mesmo assim muito rápido. deu nem pra ver direito. : /

**eu nem gosto muito de tirar foto** :$

(mas, vc não perde muito. . .eu sou magrela, feia 'nd a quite tall :D)

---

mas, se vc estiver com a Iv, e a Bells eu te acho lá. X"D

*nom conheço pessoalmente, ainda. *><*

mas, eu sei por foto \o///

. . .

*flando nisso.

tb, nca vi uma foto da Gaby. x_X'

só lembro de uma vez q ela postou uma foto da tattou dla de um gnomo/duende. sei lá. X"D, enrolada tipow, num plástico. ~LOL (parece q ela tinha acabado d fzer):happy:

e

eu falei q tva tda quebrada e roxa. por q tipo, inventei de começar a praticar karate. ;p

(comecei faz uma semana)

como eu nca fui muito daquelas garotas super saúde, frequentadoras de academia. . . puxa ferrinho, levanta a patinha e o escambal a 4. eu me estrepei tda. :LOL:

eu faç judô. fiquei uns 2 anos parados e voltei esse ano. fiquei dolorido após os primeiros treinos. é normal! depois o corpo acostuma - e não demora muito não.

e eu to ficando intolerante a lactose.

**eu nem gosto muito de tirar foto** :$

(mas, vc não perde muito. . .eu sou magrela, feia 'nd a quite tall :D)

---

mas, se vc estiver com a Iv, e a Bells eu te acho lá. X"D

*nom conheço pessoalmente, ainda. *><*

mas, eu sei por foto \o///

sou magrelo e nanico. meu nariz não é dos menores. mas ja fui pior. também não sou fan de sair em fotos.

Sou mais branca que a morte, meu cabelo está castanho escuro/preto no momento, nada de cores divertidas e curto.... quando chegar perto dia, falo a roupa que eu vou.

Essa sou eu, só que agora com o cabelo escuro e um pouco menos normal:

Godprayingforyourhopelesssouls.jpg

*fuçando o photobucket*

best gifs:

http://s51.photobucket.com/albums/f357/cloud_cuckoo/Gifs/?action=view&current=ththIKUURMzDp.gif

http://s51.photobucket.com/albums/f357/cloud_cuckoo/Gifs/?action=view&current=5460287.gif

Archived