I made quite clear in my post that the site was unfinished and there was just the single track to listen to...

I promised you nothing so I fail to see how you can presume to accuse me of wasting your time. Until every page is complete I am hesitant to open any of them.

I'm very sorry that visiting my site has taxed you so.

Howdy,

My band did a new recording yesterday, i uploaded it today. It's on a punk/emo/hardcore site, but don't let that fool you. That was the only MP3 hosting thing i could find :p

Anyhoo, the site is www.theist.tk and the tracks are called Ignorant, Obnoxious Creep and Delirium.

Any feedback would be appreciated,

ciao!

• 2 weeks later...
I made quite clear in my post that the site was unfinished and there was just the single track to listen to...

I promised you nothing so I fail to see how you can presume to accuse me of wasting your time. Until every page is complete I am hesitant to open any of them.

I'm very sorry that visiting my site has taxed you so.

"Unfinished" and "nothing there" are different, in my opinion. :LOL:

hey yellowsphere, this stuffs pretty good. nice work, havent listened all the way through, but im liking what im hearing. my house mates like this kinda of music even more than me, so they'll prob ask it off me soon

not what i expect from a muse board, but cool

for the orchestra sounding in piece 4, how was that done

• 1 month later...

Your band is called minimum????

hahaha. My old band name was minimum before we changed it to Ki Kame.

:cool:

How strange

Oh! can any people musically involved here help.

My band is looking to secure a few gigs in the UK later this year.

Is their any Organisation that promotes unsigned Bands or, would their be any bands interested in helping us out by letting us open for them or anything really. Would be good to hear from some of you! :)

Your band is called minimum????

hahaha. My old band name was minimum before we changed it to Ki Kame.

:cool:

How strange

Oh! can any people musically involved here help.

My band is looking to secure a few gigs in the UK later this year.

Is their any Organisation that promotes unsigned Bands or, would their be any bands interested in helping us out by letting us open for them or anything really. Would be good to hear from some of you! :)

yeah its weird. i was going to register http://www.minimum.tk, so i just checked to see if someone had got it and it was you lot. so we popped into the site and we got really freaked out, serious. our guitarist uses a parker p40 :o As you know, they're not super common. you like the same music as us and everything. you're like our irish equivalents vice versa.

then when we saw your drummer had passed on, i started worrying. (no distaste intended).

this was before i knew you were on these messageboards.

fucking freaky man.