Guest bshuker
o ya, ben mixed teh song, hence why hes in the credits of the docu, lolsss

:awesome:

hey guys im mother fucking rick fucking rubin

lolololoololololool

OK so here's my band's new (and very incomplete) Bebo page. It's fairly lulzy.

There's one song (I use that term very loosely) up there - Sunshine and Flowers. Just me and the bassist fucking around one evening.

A very radio-friendly, catchy tune inspired by the likes of Aphex Twin and Nine Inch Nails.

All instruments and vocals were recorded in one take with the song taking around 20 minutes to complete. The inspirational lyrics were improvised in a compelling vocal performance by Donald Gunn.

Enjoy.

Prepare for the Attack.

I wrote this song about a year and a half ago, just after I released my third album. However, because I recorded it on my recording studio, I wanted to retry with Garageband.

Took me a day, and it's still not COMPLETELY finished (need to add backing vocals), but it's got about five different guitar parts, three bass, drums, four vocals (for compression), Piano, Synth, and strings.

Anyway, yeah... looking for feedback to improve it, as I hope to make a music video for it at college next term, which would be cool.

Is that the one that was meant to be at the QC? We were meant to be playing there tonight until the people complained about noise levels or whatever happened.

Yeah it is. The QC didn't even have to stop gigs, they did it out of choice:mad:

But I majorly prefer the marquee to QC so it all works out well

Can't say i've ever played either venue. I know we're playing a "Showcase with Kapok" on the 28th may at the Marquee, only time i've been there is to leave my bike as my friends mum, works there or something like that. Were you the person in the blue hoody at B2 last saturday? If it was then unlucky for attending such a bad gig of ours and enduring PSK past and present.

Can't say i've ever played either venue. I know we're playing a "Showcase with Kapok" on the 28th may at the Marquee, only time i've been there is to leave my bike as my friends mum, works there or something like that. Were you the person in the blue hoody at B2 last saturday? If it was then unlucky for attending such a bad gig of ours and enduring PSK past and present.

Nah I couldn't go in the end, it was my friends 18th so we had a party at his (which is about a 2 minute walk to the B2 so I was close:p)