^^ good stuff! would have expected the crowd to get a bit more into it though :erm:

and was that the main theme from 2001 i heard in there? :LOL:

Cheers man!

Yeah, tis a weird venue where the stage is kind of circular and the room wraps around it... The upshot being that the crowd is shallow but very wide and the dancing is spread out - there were loads of crusties going mental off to the right :LOL:

It was indeed, a cheeky little interlude/intro before our final song. One day I might learn to play it properly:LOL:

A few Norwich gigs thid weekend:

Saturday @ B2 with Pin Stripe Knight - Free Entry

Sunday afternoon @ Blue Lounge & Bar, Riverside U18 gig for once, acoustic and a BBQ £1

Sunday night @ the bridgehouse with the delany, stuck in conflict, fraternity and attention to detail, £3 entry & free BBQ.

Looks like i'll be getting fat with all these BBQs

hey man

cant remember if ive asked you before but weve been looking to gig in Norwich, so emailed a few places and B2 got back to us saying:

"Unfortunately due to the very high demand for gigs this year im advising all touring bands to get in touch with some local bands to see if they can fit into one of their support slots"

So I wondered, could Industry come and play with you guize! :D

hey man

cant remember if ive asked you before but weve been looking to gig in Norwich, so emailed a few places and B2 got back to us saying:

"Unfortunately due to the very high demand for gigs this year im advising all touring bands to get in touch with some local bands to see if they can fit into one of their support slots"

So I wondered, could Industry come and play with you guize! :D

If he doesn't get something sorted, I could give something a go:)

We've got one on the 7th July which i think is when you can make it. Don't really know much about it yet, whether or not it's actually one of our own. I'll let you know when i know some more about it.

I cant do 7th July :(

But yeah speak to someone at the venue / promoter and see if we can sort something out! :D

Guest bshuker
could you do any better with the basic PT plugins and krk krok monitors? My mixing could be a little better, but I think i did a fantastic job with mic choice and placements.

I don't think you want me to honestly answer whether I can do it better lol.

It sounds ok though, I'm certainly digging the guitar tones, the drums are pretty flat, but you could easily beef them up with a bit of sidechain compression etc.

Bass was a bit low, you could probably do with hitting it with a limiter and kicking it up a few dB.

It just needs a bit more work it sounds like you certainly did a good enough job capturing the sound anyway