cool.. so it works then.. nice one.. i know alot of ppl on here are into metal and stuff, so not sure it will be everyone cup o tea, but we quite like it..

cheers...

I think a lot of people here are into Muse, and Radiohead and Pink Floyd and bands like that, in which case it fits in quite nicely! What's the band name?

I think a lot of people here are into Muse, and Radiohead and Pink Floyd and bands like that, in which case it fits in quite nicely! What's the band name?

We are called Ernest... thats not my name. ( im called Dale ). just some self promo..

cool, have you actually released anything? because if all your music is to the standard of those tracks it is well worthy of release.

:$

thanks.. we have more of that stuff.. but am working on new stuff at the mo.. them songs are about a year and half old... we are a bit heavier now, and the songs are getting longer... ( 10 mins... :confused: )

the last CD can be bought from HMV ( in Hull ) or i can send one out to anyone who is interested...we are more busy touring at the moment, trying to get signed.... :rolleyes:

Like who? Incubus? Chilis? Rage?

errrrr.. not sure.. like RATM in some ways.. not the full set tho.. just in parts. we dont have any acoustic songs in our set at the minute, they have been dropped for a full electric set.. but then we are only doing 45 min supports so we dont have that long.. never know what to do for best.. tho we did a full electric set when we supported snow patrol and blew them off stage.....yey

:cool:

errrrr.. not sure.. like RATM in some ways.. not the full set tho.. just in parts. we dont have any acoustic songs in our set at the minute, they have been dropped for a full electric set.. but then we are only doing 45 min supports so we dont have that long.. never know what to do for best.. tho we did a full electric set when we supported snow patrol and blew them off stage.....yey

you supported snow patrol?

shite, didn't that get you someone interested in signing you? you're amazing!

UPDATE: I've done a shit-load of work on the song today, I hope to have it finished and uploaded (in its 8-minute 192Kbps glory) later this evening

you supported snow patrol?

shite, didn't that get you someone interested in signing you? you're amazing!

UPDATE: I've done a shit-load of work on the song today, I hope to have it finished and uploaded (in its 8-minute 192Kbps glory) later this evening

cheers dude.. will have a listen tonight, am at work atm..

played Josephs well in leeds last night.. was rockin..

Just going to set up a quick site on Angel Fire to hosts a couple of songs (a cover of Toccata and Fugue by Bach where our drummer doesn't know whats going on and the only song where I make any use of the Fuzz Probe so far)

...And here it is...Just a single click away

I don't know what possessed you to save them as .wav. and also, we had to click at least four times to download the songs, so that was false advertising.

as for the track itself (I only listened to toccata and fugue), absolutely supurb! The guitar (if not the other instruments) was crystal clear and, by God, I now want a fuzz probe even more! damn you, Haze! damn you!