last action hero. arnie doing shakespeare a dream come true. :)

i always remember that part being in the trailer at the cinemas :D

hey is there a 'what are you learning right now?' thread? i wanna know what people are currently learning. plus it could have updates to find out how people get on. then i could track your top gun cover :D

yes yes there's one. its about halfway down the first page. fraid there's no more top gun for me to learn. i've had it all learnt for years used to be the hallmark of my bands liveshows in my youth. i just need to get the dvd to get some decent quotes but i can't buy it cos there's a special edition top gun coming soon and i need that. :)

Thanks to no3chris's fantastic idea to use Anglefire, my song is now available for the general listening of the public here

edit: apparently it doesn't work...help me Chris!

EDIT 2: if the link in the original post doesn't work then try going here and clicking on the link there.

cool idea... i just opened an account, uploaded 2 tunes, but they dont appear on the site when i visit my home page.. note.. i didnt read any of the information on how to do it, so could be my own fault.. im a bloke, and blokes usually dont do instruction/owners manuals.. :confused:

cool idea... i just opened an account, uploaded 2 tunes, but they dont appear on the site when i visit my home page.. note.. i didnt read any of the information on how to do it, so could be my own fault.. im a bloke, and blokes usually dont do instruction/owners manuals.. :confused:

you have to post a link to them in the html of your homepage

sorry mate, thanks for help but i really dont have a clue.. am looking on the site now to see if there is an idiots guide.... :$

like this, in the site constucting bit for your index page there is a bit which says "your notes" or something like that. enter into it <html><body><a href="[PUT THE URL OF THE FILE IN HERE, ALL OF IT, INCLUDING HTTP AND http://WWW.ANGELFIRE.COM ETC]">click here for my song</a></body></html>

like this, in the site constucting bit for your index page there is a bit which says "your notes" or something like that. enter into it <html><body><a href="[PUT THE URL OF THE FILE IN HERE, ALL OF IT, INCLUDING HTTP AND http://WWW.ANGELFIRE.COM ETC]">click here for my song</a></body></html>

nice one.. was just working it out when you posted.. see above..

applecore is quite funky and redleader is an acoustic with string and stuff..

cheers